What did you all think about the three maps?

I think the three maps were great. My favorite one has to be Bazaar.

The lay-out on all three maps from the technical preview were great in my opinion, I love how you can utilize the grapple-shot on recharge and Bazaar. Halo Infinite’s movement fits well with the maps like doing slides on downhill slopes. The setting on all three maps were unique, Bazaar stands out the most, it reminds me of Halo 2’s Outskirt campaign mission. I think maps were a great size for a 4v4. I like how Live Fire has Sergeant Johnson’s name on the base. I wonder what it’s like to fight against players on all the maps.

It would’ve been great if the preview had at least one big map that is suitable for 8v8 with vehicles in order to get the feel with the vehicles and use the grapple-shot on a fusion coil and throw the coil to your enemies and hijacking a vehicle and other stuff you can do in a big map.

I love the maps. I love how there’s ways to move around the maps without getting immediately merked if the enemy team has map control, there’s lots of verticality in them. Especially in Bazaar and Live Fire

I felt that all the maps were pretty good, there was no particular map out of the 3 which I didn’t enjoy playing.
Bazaar is going to have a big following on launch, its a fast paced small map where everybody is always in a battle. It’s going to be very fun with objective game-modes.

Training Grounds - Has a good combination of low and high areas, openness and closed in areas. It actually was my favorite to play on in PVP.

Recharge- This map is actually pretty decent in many ways. I personally do not like how open the middle is without options to traverse the upper levels (without grapple). I would actually not mind the two precision rifle spots having some means to connect (I would prefer a catwalk or beam but idk how people would feel about that). Otherwise I like the fights you get in close quarters.

Bazaar - The most beautiful map of the 3, but my least favorite because the central hub is its weak point. Being surrounded by high ground in 3.5 places makes the middle a death sentence in most situations, you have limited options do to the central building blocking meaningful movement and not offering reasonable cover like say Desolation and Foundation (especially this one). Idk how to fix this one but I assume adding some roof cover and maybe another tunnel within the building could account for the exposure from non explosives.

The maps are beautiful but they are too open and small IMO it’s going to be easy to get traded on those maps and it’s going to force you to play around your team too much it’s going to suck if for lone wolf players tbh at high skill levels

Bazaar

• Felt like a modern insured Turf - Many sight lines and rotations - Choke points are variable - Map will be extremely strategic during ranked and competitive played - Art Style is perfect being war tornLive Fire

• Obvious choke points - Horizontal movement mechanics are emphasized - Great sight lines - Rotations will be more obvious for casuals - Perfect Swat map - Art style feels mature for Spartan trainingRecharge

• Reminds me of Prisoner in Halo CE - Will be great for objective games and Swat - Rotations will be complex - Lots of strategy will be needed with movement - Sight lines will have risk/reward - Map has the perfect art style for Spartan training

> 2535431951485053;5:
> The maps are beautiful but they are too open and small IMO it’s going to be easy to get traded on those maps and it’s going to force you to play around your team too much it’s going to suck if for lone wolf players tbh at high skill levels

That’s how it used to be with classic though. Some maps are smaller so you have change of pace maps.

> 2533274792737987;7:
> > 2535431951485053;5:
> > The maps are beautiful but they are too open and small IMO it’s going to be easy to get traded on those maps and it’s going to force you to play around your team too much it’s going to suck if for lone wolf players tbh at high skill levels
>
> That’s how it used to be with classic though. Some maps are smaller so you have change of pace maps.

Ik that’s exactly why I wasn’t a big fan of classic (except for H3) and like H5 cause you could just straight up turn on and outgun any1 that got the drop on u and had more freedom in playing alone. Pull that in classic and ur -Yoink- is grass.

More symmetrical maps please! Bazaar is my fave.

I absolutely love them especially live fires map layout

Honestly they have the potential of topping lockout/blackout in becoming my favorite map to play slayer and objective game modes on

The settings and aesthetics of all three are great. They all have nice detail and are different from the others.

But I think Bazaar doesn’t play very well due to most of the encounters being people fighting from each walkway overlooking bottom middle.

I also think they lack verticality, especially Live fire, but not so much Recharge.

Love the 3 maps, Seen them all on stream, Absouloty great. My favorite looking map have to be Live fire.