What did y'all get out of the free pack?

(The free Greatest Hits Customization Pack)
Guys I was so happy when I got mark V for free out of it!!! That was and still is one of my favorite armors in the whole game. Anyway what did you all get?

• Spinal Tap assassination - Helioskrill Warbound armor - Daybreak visor - Locus Edge helmet - Wrath armorOnly using the visor. Don’t really care for anything else.

5 legendary arena XP boosts. Thought it was an april fools prank:/

> 2533274819580184;3:
> 5 legendary arena XP boosts. Thought it was an april fools prank:/

:confused: happened to the people who unlocked everything in the game, like I’m assuming you have lol

> 2535437652903765;2:
> - Spinal Tap assassination
> - Helioskrill Warbound armor
> - Daybreak visor
> - Locus Edge helmet
> - Wrath armor
> Only using the visor. Don’t really care for anything else.

Nice! Those armors sound pretty good

Rampant visor (finally another red visor!)
Odst skin for a gun (don’t remember)
(Don’t remember the rest but I know it was a helmet and armor and I don’t remember the last thing)

Arena Xp boost, should’ve put Protector Stalwart in the pack

Legendary Arena XP Boosts (Currently emblem hunting)

Disappointment, as I could not log in that day. :frowning:

I got BoomCo AR and Magnum skin, Rogue Cutthroat Helmet and armor, and Venator armor.

A big pile of disappointment, as expected. I don’t see why they called it the “Greatest Hits” pack, there was nothing great about it. Just a couple of ugly armors I’ll never wear.

> 2614366390834061;9:
> Disappointment, as I could not log in that day. :frowning:

You could’ve logged into Waypoint and opened it in your REQ collection on your computer / phone / tablet instead. How’s your progress on your armors?

> 2535468550219113;4:
> > 2533274819580184;3:
> > 5 legendary arena XP boosts. Thought it was an april fools prank:/
>
>
> :confused: happened to the people who unlocked everything in the game, like I’m assuming you have lol

Yep, I’ve had everything for quite some time now and thats what I got.