What did they supposedly fix on their servers?

Because it sure wasn’t the retrieving data bug…

> 2533274816788253;1:
> Because it sure wasn’t the retrieving data bug…

Where does it say they fixed anything?

> 2533274792641480;2:
> > 2533274816788253;1:
> > Because it sure wasn’t the retrieving data bug…
>
>
> Where does it say they fixed anything?

There was a message on the message of the day yesterday that said excuse our dust we are working on our servers.

I thought the servers were down yesterday for a bit? Might’ve just fixed whatever caused that issue.

> 2727626560040591;4:
> I thought the servers were down yesterday for a bit? Might’ve just fixed whatever caused that issue.

Yeah, yesterday the servers went down for a little bit. That’s what they were referring to in the supposed fix.

> 2535416474113375;5:
> > 2727626560040591;4:
> > I thought the servers were down yesterday for a bit? Might’ve just fixed whatever caused that issue.
>
>
> Yeah, yesterday the servers went down for a little bit. That’s what they were referring to in the supposed fix.

Ah… so the hamster just fell off the wheel they weren’t addressing any actual issues.

> 2533274816788253;6:
> > 2535416474113375;5:
> > > 2727626560040591;4:
> > > I thought the servers were down yesterday for a bit? Might’ve just fixed whatever caused that issue.
> >
> >
> > Yeah, yesterday the servers went down for a little bit. That’s what they were referring to in the supposed fix.
>
>
> Ah… so the hamster just fell off the wheel they weren’t addressing any actual issues.

Many people being unable to access Halo 5 MP is an actual issue.

> 2533274816788253;3:
> > 2533274792641480;2:
> > > 2533274816788253;1:
> > > Because it sure wasn’t the retrieving data bug…
> >
> >
> > Where does it say they fixed anything?
>
>
> There was a message on the message of the day yesterday that said excuse our dust we are working on our servers.

Ah yeah, the outage yesterday. Damn, I got excited for a moment there, was really hoping for a “we fixed the lag problem, gave you server selection, and if we disconnect you then you don’t get banned or lose CSR”. To which I would have said “wow, thanks 343, it’s only taken you just over a year to fix these basic problems but late is better than never”.

Instead I’ll just say “meh” and go to sleep.

> 2535416474113375;7:
> > 2533274816788253;6:
> > > 2535416474113375;5:
> > > > 2727626560040591;4:
> > > > I thought the servers were down yesterday for a bit? Might’ve just fixed whatever caused that issue.
> > >
> > >
> > > Yeah, yesterday the servers went down for a little bit. That’s what they were referring to in the supposed fix.
> >
> >
> > Ah… so the hamster just fell off the wheel they weren’t addressing any actual issues.
>
>
> Many people being unable to access Halo 5 MP is an actual issue.

What interested me was that they instantly responded on here. Yet we’ve had dozens of threads about the other problems going on for months with little to no response. So basically they do check the forums, and just choose to ignore us.

Don’t know the more people say they have been fixing the servers the worse the service has gotten for me.

On day 1 from release I was having a perfect connection I wasn’t having any issues really with disconnects or much lag that every one else had issues with

i hope they fix the screen freeze lag or what ever it is I played the game for ages with out this ever happening now it’s a normal every day occurrence.

> 2533274962122285;10:
> Don’t know the more people say they have been fixing the servers the worse the service has gotten for me.
>
> On day 1 from release I was having a perfect connection I wasn’t having any issues really with disconnects or much lag that every one else had issues with
>
> i hope they fix the screen freeze lag or what ever it is I played the game for ages with out this ever happening now it’s a normal every day occurrence.

The only time the game played properly for me was when they enabled region lock. But they quickly took it off again, and since then the game has gone from bad to worse. I often have to hit people with 2 rockets to kill them, it’s a joke.

> 2533274792641480;11:
> > 2533274962122285;10:
> > Don’t know the more people say they have been fixing the servers the worse the service has gotten for me.
> >
> > On day 1 from release I was having a perfect connection I wasn’t having any issues really with disconnects or much lag that every one else had issues with
> >
> > i hope they fix the screen freeze lag or what ever it is I played the game for ages with out this ever happening now it’s a normal every day occurrence.
>
>
> The only time the game played properly for me was when they enabled region lock. But they quickly took it off again, and since then the game has gone from bad to worse. I often have to hit people with 2 rockets to kill them, it’s a joke.

Damn dude… that sucks hard. And to that I must ask: does that sound like a AAA Game to you?

> 2533274792641480;11:
> > 2533274962122285;10:
> > Don’t know the more people say they have been fixing the servers the worse the service has gotten for me.
> >
> > On day 1 from release I was having a perfect connection I wasn’t having any issues really with disconnects or much lag that every one else had issues with
> >
> > i hope they fix the screen freeze lag or what ever it is I played the game for ages with out this ever happening now it’s a normal every day occurrence.
>
>
> The only time the game played properly for me was when they enabled region lock. But they quickly took it off again, and since then the game has gone from bad to worse. I often have to hit people with 2 rockets to kill them, it’s a joke.

Well the 1st rocket only gave me a scratch.

I’d like to play more than 2 games in a row using boosts without having to dashboard.

> 2533274837720524;12:
> > 2533274792641480;11:
> > > 2533274962122285;10:
> > > Don’t know the more people say they have been fixing the servers the worse the service has gotten for me.
> > >
> > > On day 1 from release I was having a perfect connection I wasn’t having any issues really with disconnects or much lag that every one else had issues with
> > >
> > > i hope they fix the screen freeze lag or what ever it is I played the game for ages with out this ever happening now it’s a normal every day occurrence.
> >
> >
> > The only time the game played properly for me was when they enabled region lock. But they quickly took it off again, and since then the game has gone from bad to worse. I often have to hit people with 2 rockets to kill them, it’s a joke.
>
>
> Damn dude… that sucks hard. And to that I must ask: does that sound like a AAA Game to you?

It’s sounds like a franchise that 343 have bled dry and extracted every penny from, whilst simultaneously providing the minimum amount of service they can get away with.

Population has died lately, clearly people have had enough. I now have to search on Expanded settings just to get a game in most playlists, and even that is failing in off peak hours.

If they’d just got it right from the start… I’ve seen how well this game can play and it would have been great.

> 2533274816788253;1:
> Because it sure wasn’t the retrieving data bug…

Yeah, that has returned with a vengeance.

> 2533274816788253;3:
> > 2533274792641480;2:
> > > 2533274816788253;1:
> > > Because it sure wasn’t the retrieving data bug…
> >
> >
> > Where does it say they fixed anything?
>
>
> There was a message on the message of the day yesterday that said excuse our dust we are working on our servers.

That’s Bungie that say that, “Pardon our dust” I read that on b.net yesterday lol.

Only problem I have experieneced of late is what I can only describe as a stutter…Like I’m running along, get in a gun fight and then ‘stutter’ suddenly I’m past the guy and very likely no shields and about to die. It’s hugely annoying, happens at least once or twice every couple of games. Fibre BB connection, everything in the green yet still get this. Now if that has been fixed I’ll be a happy monkey.

> 2533274792641480;9:
> > 2535416474113375;7:
> > > 2533274816788253;6:
> > > > 2535416474113375;5:
> > > > > 2727626560040591;4:
> > > > > I thought the servers were down yesterday for a bit? Might’ve just fixed whatever caused that issue.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Yeah, yesterday the servers went down for a little bit. That’s what they were referring to in the supposed fix.
> > >
> > >
> > > Ah… so the hamster just fell off the wheel they weren’t addressing any actual issues.
> >
> >
> > Many people being unable to access Halo 5 MP is an actual issue.
>
>
> What interested me was that they instantly responded on here. Yet we’ve had dozens of threads about the other problems going on for months with little to no response. So basically they do check the forums, and just choose to ignore us.

I agree.

But they did start a thread a couple of weeks back (after loads of reports of server issues that week) where we can report issues, which they recognized in a community update. I am hoping that it is indeed those reports they are hinting they have some kind of fix for included in the next release. From the last community update: "…and work on the next Halo 5 release continues, including updates and a few new things based on your reports and feedback". Well, who knows what it means, if anything, related to the servers.

> 2533274792641480;9:
> > 2535416474113375;7:
> > > 2533274816788253;6:
> > > > 2535416474113375;5:
> > > > > 2727626560040591;4:
> > > > > I thought the servers were down yesterday for a bit? Might’ve just fixed whatever caused that issue.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Yeah, yesterday the servers went down for a little bit. That’s what they were referring to in the supposed fix.
> > >
> > >
> > > Ah… so the hamster just fell off the wheel they weren’t addressing any actual issues.
> >
> >
> > Many people being unable to access Halo 5 MP is an actual issue.
>
>
> What interested me was that they instantly responded on here. Yet we’ve had dozens of threads about the other problems going on for months with little to no response. So basically they do check the forums, and just choose to ignore us.

Damage control

> 2535409260317548;18:
> > 2533274792641480;9:
> > > 2535416474113375;7:
> > > > 2533274816788253;6:
> > > > > 2535416474113375;5:
> > > > > > 2727626560040591;4:
> > > > > > I thought the servers were down yesterday for a bit? Might’ve just fixed whatever caused that issue.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Yeah, yesterday the servers went down for a little bit. That’s what they were referring to in the supposed fix.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Ah… so the hamster just fell off the wheel they weren’t addressing any actual issues.
> > >
> > >
> > > Many people being unable to access Halo 5 MP is an actual issue.
> >
> >
> > What interested me was that they instantly responded on here. Yet we’ve had dozens of threads about the other problems going on for months with little to no response. So basically they do check the forums, and just choose to ignore us.
>
>
> I agree.
>
> But they did start a thread a couple of weeks back (after loads of reports of server issues that week) where we can report issues, which they recognized in a community update. I am hoping that it is indeed those reports they are hinting they have some kind of fix for included in the next release. From the last community update: "…and work on the next Halo 5 release continues, including updates and a few new things based on your reports and feedback". Well, who knows what it means, if anything, related to the servers.

Damn, I missed this! I would have given them so many examples. Thanks for posting.