What did I miss ??

Just got back from a few days playing on a house boat on the lake / with No new Halo news and pax was going on .

I just got back
What did I miss

Anything good ???

ummm… tons. for starters I suggest looking up the CTF match on a new map called Exile. There is also a tasty new vidoc out called A Hero Reborn - i believe.
New weapons in videos, some AA’s shown off… campaign spoilers. So much… start digging :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m still surfing the interwebs picking up bits of info as I have been since yesterday. It feels like I see something new every 20 min. or so

OP you really had to make a thread? You could have just looked at some of the threads on the first page and saw what you missed

too much for your brain to consume. I am still recovering from all this info.

CTF matches on the new map, Exile with gameplay for the Jetpack, Active Camo, Regen Feild, Warthog, Mongoose, Ghost, Scorpion Tank, Banshee, Boltshot, Supressor, and the magnificent return of the BEAM RIFLE!!!, as well as an awesome ViDoc called A Hero Awakens going in depth on the relationship between Chief and Cortana and how it will affect the story of not just Halo 4, but the entire Reclaimer Trilogy.

This and this.

> This and this.

And yet, still so much more!

> This and this.

Don’t forget this binary rifle gameplay

And this.

Everything.

You’ll need an extra brain to take it all in at once.

Damn you all are fast, neat me to everything. :stuck_out_tongue:

> Everything.
>
> You’ll need an extra brain to take it all in at once.

His brain might explode if he tries to absorb this epicness like an NES might explode if you tried to play Halo 4 on it.

> > Everything.
> >
> > You’ll need an extra brain to take it all in at once.
>
> His brain might explode if he tries to absorb this epicness like an NES might explode if you tried to play Halo 4 on it.

I just got a very detailed image of that in my head now. thanks. :3

-Can’t drop the flag in CTF
-Grifball is now Football with hammers
-Objectives are auto pickup again
-Weapon skins are treated as different weapons
-Jetpack is back
-Camo returns
-Regen field is pretty much the same as Halo 3’s
-EMP Grenades are now called Shock Grenades or something, and function like the Power Drain
-Banshee nerf

You can’t junggle the flag =D.

> > > Everything.
> > >
> > > You’ll need an extra brain to take it all in at once.
> >
> > His brain might explode if he tries to absorb this epicness like an NES might explode if you tried to play Halo 4 on it.
>
> I just got a very detailed image of that in my head now. thanks. :3

Take a picture, it will last longer.

> You can’t junggle the flag =D.

but you canz junggle the oddball

> Damn you all are fast, neat me to everything. :stuck_out_tongue:

I STILL don’t think we covered everything for him… and I think my brain is possibly short circuiting from all of this info. There seems to be some revelations campaign wise involving the Didact and Cortana being discussed in several threads that I am following at the moment.

> You can’t junggle the flag =D.

What why not ???

> > You can’t junggle the flag =D.
>
> What why not ???

343 removed the ability to drop the flag under any circumstances. Even in customs you can’t.