What custom game options do you want?

This is not the thread to discuss previous games. Thank You.

T4R. I was hoping that we could edit basically everything, from weapon damage to grenade blast radius to roadkill sensitivity (100% would be Halo 1). This would be in custom games, Forge and Firefight.

Brainstorm every custom game option you can think of, and in the OP I will make a list.

No tornados allowed.

Let us not discuss Firefight either. The default Firefight could be anything you want but custom game options increases replaybility in Firefight by a thousand fold. So more custom game options, the better. Always, as long as they dont physically stop the game from working properly.

Once again, the default Firefight could and hopefully be of 100% whatever you want quality. Discuss custom game options, only.

> This is not the thread to discuss previous games. Thank You.
>
>
>
> No tornados allowed.

Thank you and to make every one a…PIECE OF PIE!!!yum

It’d be nice to have the shield leech/decay options from Halo 3.

I’d also like to see comprehensive weapon stat modifiers. It’d make fixing any gameplay problems easier; Reach is a clear demonstration of why we’d need it.

Being able to adjust the softkill time could be useful, particularly for puzzles and minigames.

> No tornados allowed.

Inb4 whirlpools, hurricanes, “aerial vortexes”, and tornadoes anyway.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.