What csr - rank are you ?

in Big team battle i know this is a lot easier to rank up compared to previous games but i just wanted to say that i am rank 18 in btb what about you ?

One game last night

CSR 1

I play BTB predominantly also :slight_smile:

played 5 games of DLC - won all 5 - made it to CSR 4.

I played eight games of CTF yesterday and got to CSR 5.

is it if you loose a game then you go back down like H3?

I’m rank 2 at the moment lol

I’ve only played a few games in the Castle playlist though.

@ SlashedTortoise

I think it depends on the playlist - some are based on win/loss, but some are based on individual performance so you’re team can lose and you could still go up if you went positive and played well (I think).

> is it if you loose a game then you go back down like H3?

well two matches i think

After about 10 games of BTB, I’m rank 26.

Something people need to understand:

CSR at the moment will be very easy to gain, most people are just starting an are low levels. After about a month or so everyone will have reached their level and then it will become harder to rank up as you are matched with equal players. The system doesn’t take effect immediately.

OT: I think my highest is 11 in Rumble Pit, loving that playlist! :slight_smile:

My rank is -.

I am CSR 6 after two games of Infinity Slayer. That said my second game I was playing with a bunch of random noobs who barely got a kill, I got 30 kills while the second highest kills on my team was 8. :confused:

I’m currently a 43 in BTB.

What competitive skill rank rank am I? 20 in Flood.

I have an CSR of 5 with 6 games in SWAT, it was 7 before this last game but because of my team mates I dropped hard.

Update : i am 23 now lol

> I am CSR 6 after two games of Infinity Slayer. That said my second game I was playing with a bunch of random noobs who barely got a kill, I got 30 kills while the second highest kills on my team was 8. :confused:

Doesn’t matter, since the ranking system is individually based in Infinity slayer.

Im CSR 11, b/c i play only BTB, but im that low cuz of the lack of team support and the constant losing.

0 or 1 or whatever it starts at. Every time I decide to play this game I always end up doing something more fun.

I played 2 games castle DLC…w-1 l-1 CSR=1

> Im CSR 11, b/c i play only BTB, but im that low cuz of the lack of team support and the constant losing.

W/L has nothing to do with BTB’s ranking. It’s primarily score/K/D based.