What Covenant races can drive a Warthog with ease?

Aside from a the sangheili, what covenant races would be capable of driving a human vehicle such as the Warthog?

[deleted]

Kig-Yar have been noted in the Kilo Five Trilogy as capable of driving Warthogs.

In the kilo 5 trilogy it’s mentioned that on Sanghilios, a few elites have warthog as trophies from the war and use them opposed to the anti gravity vehicles.

sarcasm I think the Hunters are pretty adaptable in driving.

With ease: Elites, Jackals, Brutes, Prophets
Without ease: Grunts, Drones

It might be possible for Hunters and Engineers, but they’d probably need adjustments to their armour, physical form or to the Warthog itself in order for them to drive it.
The humanoid forms of Elites, Jackals, Brutes and Prophets would make it quite easy to operate a Warthog. I’d actually theorise that the Elites would find it more difficult than the other three due to the less human joints in their legs.
The tanks on Grunt’s backs would be a bit of an obstruction in the driver and passenger seats. Drones’ bodies seem to be more designed for flying and crawling. They could both likely drive a Warthog, but much less comfortably.

I suspect that since Kig-Yar have hollow bones they would wish to avoid high speeds as a crash could cause massive breakage

Engineers? They have all those “hands” so they could technically push the pedals really hard and easily turn the steering wheel (since they are strong enough to lift and use tools and are forerunner mechanics).

> 2533274943975523;4:
> In the kilo 5 trilogy it’s mentioned that on Sanghilios, a few elites have warthog as trophies from the war and use them opposed to the anti gravity vehicles.

Yeah I was going to say that, kind of funny to think about.

> 2533274793810519;5:
> sarcasm I think the Hunters are pretty adaptable in driving.

Actually, they are. The Hunters aren’t what they seem to be. They’re actually little worms (smaller than Pod Infectors) named Lekgolo. They operate in everything that’s a machine, such as a Scarab. I definitely think they could. Whether they could drive it efficiently is another question, however. I mean, the Thanolekgolo (seen in Halo Nightfall) were able to form a human-like body to trick Locke’s team, but it’s another species of Lekgolo so the question still stands.

> 2533275010817669;10:
> > 2533274793810519;5:
> > sarcasm I think the Hunters are pretty adaptable in driving.
>
> Actually, they are. The Hunters aren’t what they seem to be. They’re actually little worms (smaller than Pod Infectors) named Lekgolo. They operate in everything that’s a machine, such as a Scarab. I definitely think they could. Whether they could drive it efficiently is another question, however. I mean, the Thanolekgolo (seen in Halo Nightfall) were able to form a human-like body to trick Locke’s team, but it’s another species of Lekgolo so the question still stands.

Oh I learned something new today, and here I was saying that in a joking manor. Thank you truly.

The first that came to mind was the Engineers, but I’m not entirely sure why I thought of them first!