What could the possible Halo 2 Remade Map be?

On G4TV there was an interview with Frankie and he was talking about that there would be multiplayer maps remade in Halo: CE, Halo PC and “maybe Halo 2”. When he said this, that got me going. I am curious to see what the community thinks the Halo 2 map is.

My guess would be Headlong, probably because it is my favorite map :P. It would even be funny if they did skin the Warthog to be gold just for jokes. (I’m sure they could do that since Bungie did it with Avalanche in Halo 3 and the engine most likely works the same way.)

What other possibilities are there for the Halo 2 map?

Beaver Creek because the Halo CE version had ladders.

Either Colossus or Headlong.

It better be Headlong, with a Golden Warthog cameo.

Whatever it is, hopefully it’s big team. I’m rooting for Waterworks but I’d be more than happy with Headlong or Relic too.

> Beaver Creek because the Halo CE version had ladders.

> Whatever it is, hopefully it’s big team. I’m rooting for Waterworks but I’d be more than happy with Headlong or Relic too.

Would love Waterworks aswell. I remember charging warthogs down the middle and having a demolition derby and flying off the ledge with my friends. So much fun.

Relic was also another great map which I miss…

343i, just make a second Halo Classic’s map pack! =P

Beaver Creek was confirmed a long time ago, if it was the Halo 2 map in question that probably would have been confirmed as well. They’re only using Beaver Creek because it has ramps instead of ladders, and a couple of other very minor geometrical changes. That’s it.

Waterworks!!! My most favorite map EVER!

> Beaver Creek because the Halo CE version had ladders.

I do realize that, but I think removing ladders would just be 343 making a design change to the level and not just calling it a map from Halo 2.

While that is possible, I hope it isn’t.

Headlong always bothered me because of the lack of fall damage in H2.

Relic though… Man, I could go for some of that.

Or Terminal.

Either would be fine with me.

Waterworks, while one of the coolest maps EVER might be too big/difficult to pull off. I would understand it not being used.

I think he was referring to Beaver Creek, but if it is indeed a map unique to Halo 2 I’d put my money on a BTB map. Headlong, Terminal, Waterworks, Relic, or Containment.

It’s probably Beaver Creek, though if they remade Headlong I’d be extremely happy.

> Containment.

Oh god I hope not.

> It’s probably Beaver Creek, though if they remade Headlong I’d be extremely happy.

Seriously, first the bleach coups on Bungie.net and now the same avatars here. We share to much in common…