What could commendations bring to Halo 4

Commendation was a system introduced in reach, but it had really nothing interesting in it except that you could boost in campaign (which is lame), I think that halo 4 could use the commendations to unlock armor for multiplayer! Ex: 10 000 precision weapons kills unlock the sniper helmet, 1000 assassinations unlock katana, etc. I think that our player model would represent us a lot more. And it would make some difficulty to gain some piece of armor. Ex: in reach, haunted = little kid that played way too much of Rocketfight.
I also think that commendations could help people try again to win objective gametype if there was a really payfull commendations for victory.
Tell me what you guys think about those ideas :slight_smile:

What could commendations bring to Halo 4?

Easy, people who only care about stats and not the game or having fun.

> What could commendations bring to Halo 4?
>
> Easy, people who only care about stats and not the game or having fun.

exactly. they were a gimmick for casuals and it basically forced people to play in a way that defeated the purpose of playing for fun. its just glorified grinding. but they will probably be in to satiate the Meathead cod fans.

This idea is brilliant tbh, but it would eliminate the point of levelling up unless you made armor both require levels and commendations (and of course the money for purchasing). Would be a huge step towards making people explore different styles of play, which is one of the best things that can happen to a game :slight_smile:

I wish there was a dislike button…

nah keep i exactly like reach and let the armor b unlocked like in reach as well