What Consists in Your Req Pack For The 3D Spartan

Not a really important question, but I am curious on you guys got if you really bought the 3D spartan by sandboxr. Thanks for future responses

Well I ordered my 3d printed figure on June 25th, and have not heard a word since. I emailed their support about July 30th and I was told I would get a email soon confirming the shipment of my figure. It is now August 15th and no email. Extremely unhappy with sandboxr. I doubt Ill ever get it. Thats $40 down the drain.

> 2533274950162674;2:
> Well I ordered my 3d printed figure on June 25th, and have not heard a word since. I emailed their support about July 30th and I was told I would get a email soon confirming the shipment of my figure. It is now August 15th and no email. Extremely unhappy with sandboxr. I doubt Ill ever get it. Thats $40 down the drain.

Damn. That sucks

Most companies won’t take an order off you and not give you the product you ordered, or failing that due to some unforeseen circumstance they will (or at least should) refund you the money or give you a gift card or something like that.