What comes after warzone firefight for H5?

So all I know is that 343i only confirmed free dlc up until that update. Do we know anymore? What do you guys think will happen? They’ve claimed the purpose of the free dlc was to prevent community split, surely they wouldn’t start doing paid dlc this far after launch? That would split a community that is smaller than the original one. So does that mean this is it for H5 dlc for a while or forever? Or will they just name another 8 updates and we can all keep smiling and asking for a falcon?
Let us know what you think guys, really curious for some different opinions or actual knowledge.

Probably later on, after two or three months from now, 343 will bring in the big guns, considering the bigger features take longer to work on.

The plans for future updates (should the exist) would likely be discussed at E3 on the 14th-16th of June. my guess would be that if they are doing anything it would be in the style of the current free updates. I doubt they would go for paid DLC. They may however have plans for an ODST style spinoff built from the Halo 5 engine but that would most likely drop in 2017.

Hopefully Action Sack gets added to H5 at some point.

Season 2, as many fans are hoping.

We’re still missing Darkstar Assault, and a new Warzone map they have promised with its Assault Variant. We were promised 6.

As for the, 13 (I think?), maps we were promised we got Overgrowth, Riptide, Torque, Stasis, and Tyrant. Which only makes 5.

Unless they’re counting, Antifreeze, Basin, Deadlock, Entombed, Recurve, Guillotine, Grifball Court. That’s 7, unless next update has one more which makes 8 and 13 all together. (Since we’re getting a new canvas and all that.)

However, I’m really really hoping they’re not counting the Forge maps and that we are getting a Season 2. Just so we can finish the Brute Category in Forge and 343 can improve on Halo 5 and add more to it. Especially gametypes and such.

> 2533274844984484;3:
> The plans for future updates (should the exist) would likely be discussed at E3 on the 14th-16th of June. my guess would be that if they are doing anything it would be in the style of the current free updates. I doubt they would go for paid DLC. They may however have plans for an ODST style spinoff built from the Halo 5 engine but that would most likely drop in 2017.

I can’t believe I forgot about e3, i’m so out of the loop at the moment. That makes the most sense by far about when they’d give us a heads up on whats to come as well as showcase WZ firefight.

I’d like some more themed map packs or screw it, add Halo 3 Anniversary as some kind of expansion with the campaign and atleast the top ten-fifteen maps released.

> 2533274799135257;7:
> I’d like some more themed map packs or screw it, add Halo 3 Anniversary as some kind of expansion with the campaign and atleast the top ten-fifteen maps released.

Do you mean for Halo 3 Anniversary to be an extension to halo 5? or for there to be a DLC for halo 5 with its release which has a tonne of halo 3 content?

> 2533274799135257;7:
> I’d like some more themed map packs or screw it, add Halo 3 Anniversary as some kind of expansion with the campaign and atleast the top ten-fifteen maps released.

H3 anniversary deserves a stand alone proper game… no expansion or sub par addition to H5 or MCC.

> 2533274816788253;9:
> > 2533274799135257;7:
> > I’d like some more themed map packs or screw it, add Halo 3 Anniversary as some kind of expansion with the campaign and atleast the top ten-fifteen maps released.
>
>
> H3 anniversary deserves a stand alone proper game… no expansion or sub par addition to H5 or MCC.

I agree with that.

probably some taco skins

Frank O’Conner was talking about a continuation of free updates, he made a forum post on Reddit about it.
I have no idea what to take from it but I should take it with a grain of salt.

They will most likely announce what kind of plans they have tomorrow at e3.

> 2535414791138154;1:
> What comes after warzone firefight for H5?

An apology.

> 2535414791138154;8:
> > 2533274799135257;7:
> > I’d like some more themed map packs or screw it, add Halo 3 Anniversary as some kind of expansion with the campaign and atleast the top ten-fifteen maps released.
>
>
> Do you mean for Halo 3 Anniversary to be an extension to halo 5? or for there to be a DLC for halo 5 with its release which has a tonne of halo 3 content?

Does anybody have confirmation that we will even get a H3 anniversary? I’m really not expecting one, given how horrible MCC has gone. Doubt I would even buy a remake of H3 unless they completely overhauled the weapons and weapon balance of the game. But I’m sure I’m in the minority with that view.

> 2533274885506317;13:
> They will most likely announce what kind of plans they have tomorrow at e3.

Someone else in the thread said it wasnt for almost 2 more weeks?

> 2533274825101441;15:
> > 2535414791138154;8:
> > > 2533274799135257;7:
> > > I’d like some more themed map packs or screw it, add Halo 3 Anniversary as some kind of expansion with the campaign and atleast the top ten-fifteen maps released.
> >
> >
> > Do you mean for Halo 3 Anniversary to be an extension to halo 5? or for there to be a DLC for halo 5 with its release which has a tonne of halo 3 content?
>
>
> Does anybody have confirmation that we will even get a H3 anniversary? I’m really not expecting one, given how horrible MCC has gone. Doubt I would even buy a remake of H3 unless they completely overhauled the weapons and weapon balance of the game. But I’m sure I’m in the minority with that view.

No one can really talk until post e3 but a lot of people, myself included are expecting it. The graphics are dated and 343 has shown previously how much they like re-doing graphics rather than making new games. I’m down if they get the same guys to do the cutscenes as H2A, is it blur studios?

They havn’t said anything other than it’s going to happen, most likely E3 or during the live stream ,like the normal teasers.

> 2533274840503992;12:
> Frank O’Conner was talking about a continuation of free updates, he made a forum post on Reddit about it.
> I have no idea what to take from it but I should take it with a grain of salt.

Link to this??

343i has said that support will continue in some capacity after the WZFF update.