What coating do you want to see?

I want to see a Iron Man style coating or their military camo coatings. Besides what coatings they go I am curious about how some of the dlc coatings look like. Guns and armor

Pink and Cyan is kind of my favourite colour scheme. I would appreciate that.
Purple and White too while we’re at it.

Still not super keen on coatings, hopefully they look real pretty because I still don’t like the removal of colour selection.

I would like a blue/yellow coatings for weapons. For Armour I’d like a matte black tone…

The flag weapon skins for Halo 5: Guardians never saw the light of day, so maybe flag armour coatings? I would totally rock the Union Jack.

> 2533274809226598;4:
> The flag weapon skins for Halo 5: Guardians never saw the light of day, so maybe flag armour coatings? I would totally rock the Union Jack.

Hell yeah, it be cool to see that. I honestly think it be awesome if military members can somehow get a coating that represents their branch. Probably send 343 some for of proof.

I’m trying not to sound bitter but here goes…

How about we just pick our own colors? We don’t need a bunch of preset coatings if we can just pick the colors we want to have on our armor… You want blue and gold? Go for it! Just spin the color wheel my good chum. You want white and green? Enjoy your spearmint Spartan m’lady. But no, now we have to find the right monetized coating for that.

Okay rant over. I know there’s no sense in complaining about this because it’s over and done and it’s not gonna change… but I had to say something because this coating thing feels like fixing something that isn’t broken.

> 2535435902217648;6:
> I’m trying not to sound bitter but here goes…
>
> How about we just pick our own colors? We don’t need a bunch of preset coatings if we can just pick the colors we want to have on our armor… You want blue and gold? Go for it! Just spin the color wheel my good chum. You want white and green? Enjoy your spearmint Spartan m’lady. But no, now we have to find the right monetized coating for that.
>
> Okay rant over. I know there’s no sense in complaining about this because it’s over and done and it’s not gonna change… but I had to say something because this coating thing feels like fixing something that isn’t broken.

I agree. They could have allowed us our basic colours, then added more that we could unlock or buy. It’s great there’s no rng and if so I expect we’ll know what we’re working or grinding for, well I won’t be grinding for green and white coatings for example. 343i really need to show how this works.

As for the OP, look left, I want my grey with purple flashes and the blue visor.

> 2535435902217648;6:
>
> How about we just pick our own colors? We don’t need a bunch of preset coatings if we can just pick the colors we want to have on our armor… You want blue and gold? Go for it! Just spin the color wheel my good chum. You want white and green? Enjoy your spearmint Spartan m’lady. But no, now we have to find the right monetized coating for that.
>
> Okay rant over. I know there’s no sense in complaining about this because it’s over and done and it’s not gonna change… but I had to say something because this coating thing feels like fixing something that isn’t broken.

Its going to happen as far as we know it. They definitely heard our feedback when they announced no colors. The way it is it may have to be so simple piece of advice. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Just enjoy how the game is looking so far!

RGB coating with sliders :wink:

An Orange coating titled: Grif

Personally, I just really want a yellow and purple coating, as these are the colors I always use. my worry is that its not going to be an available coating just like how it wasn’t in destiny.

I wish armor coatings werent a thing, they are baf. If they just improved the color syatem we had you could just color your spartan like iron man but bow you have to hope they do an iron man themed coating. So i hope there are no armor coatings, at least not ones that you cant customize the colors

> 2535435902217648;6:
>
>

Truth, 100% truth like specifically the colors why did they have to be locked away? They could have sold just the patterns and literally no one would be mad right now

> 2592250499819446;7:
> > 2535435902217648;6:
> > I’m trying not to sound bitter but here goes…
> >
> > How about we just pick our own colors? We don’t need a bunch of preset coatings if we can just pick the colors we want to have on our armor… You want blue and gold? Go for it! Just spin the color wheel my good chum. You want white and green? Enjoy your spearmint Spartan m’lady. But no, now we have to find the right monetized coating for that.
> >
> > Okay rant over. I know there’s no sense in complaining about this because it’s over and done and it’s not gonna change… but I had to say something because this coating thing feels like fixing something that isn’t broken.
>
> I agree. They could have allowed us our basic colours, then added more that we could unlock or buy. It’s great there’s no rng and if so I expect we’ll know what we’re working or grinding for, well I won’t be grinding for green and white coatings for example. 343i really need to show how this works.
>
> As for the OP, look left, I want my grey with purple flashes and the blue visor.

Seriously though i agree, if the coating isnt a color i like its completely off the table for me, but if they just did the patterns and let me color them myself essentially i would be interested in all of the armor coatings.

> 2533275026446288;11:
> Personally, I just really want a yellow and purple coating, as these are the colors I always use. my worry is that its not going to be an available coating just like how it wasn’t in destiny.

It probably wont, thats why you should help and rebel against the armor coating system. When infinite comes out dont spend a dime on their microtransactions. If they just let us choose our own colors, you could have yellow and purple absolutely no problem. But they have now created a problem for you. You have the right to be upset.

My white & blue Armor costing

I’ll be satisfied with one having a black and gold (like the NPC Spartans in Halo 4) or green and gold color scheme.