What classic armour would you want in infinite?

If there was an armour you have been missing that could apear in halo infinite. Which one would it be?

For me its Security MK V (B) Halo reach.

1 Like

I want two specific pieces, the Halo 3 CQB Shoulders and Hayabasa Shoulders please.

4 Likes

Honestly one good thing that came out of halo 5 is helioskrill armor.

I want Helioskrill armor again that’d be sweat as heck imo…

4 Likes

Most of all Halo 4 Oceanic (for Eaglestrike would look sick), Halo 3 Security, Recon, Rogue, and Scout; and Halo 4 EOD and Warrior.

Edit: Oh and HW1 Mark IV

2 Likes

Was a big fan of the deadeye helmet from halo 4/5

1 Like

Hayabusa/Venator
I just like those angled aggressive slim visors, which is why I wear Zvezda with the helmet attachment

2 Likes

Halo 4 Venator, its my favourite armour in all of Halo

2 Likes

Spartan Jerome’s armor from halo wars

Halo 3 Mark VI Armor

2 Likes

All of it. Just as they advertised

3 Likes

Frankly, it’ll go down as a big WTF if everything from Reach doesn’t make it back in for the Mk V [B] core. The exclusions such as they are at the moment are a bit baffling, with many fan beloved helmets and pieces absent ATM. I know that at least a few of these are waiting in the wings somewhere, but if something like 75-80% of Reach’s armors are all that ultimately make it into Infinite, that’ll just be a major bummer for all the old fans who can’t recreate their Reach Spartans with the comparatively few pieces that don’t come back.

Apart from that, I’d also like to see H3’s armors come back. A Mk VI (GEN1) core would be really cool and there weren’t very many permutations featured in H3 so recreating them shouldn’t be too big a pain. They could even take a better crack at a lot of the “Anvil” armors from H:Online/MCC for that core in the process!

1 Like

1.Security Officer 54, could fit the rakshasa core well.
2.SPI
3.Shi Kai Wang’s OG Chief design
4.Hyabusa
5.Goblin Gen 3 glow up

1-3 are all equally wanted, SKW prob edges out for top most wanted tbh.

2 Likes

Mk IV. Loved it since Halo Wars came out.

2 Likes

I got three:

H2 MkVI
HW2 MkIV with turtle shell helmet
HR ODST helmet

1 Like

Halo 4 Ricochet Chest Piece.

2 Likes

Yes. ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​

2 Likes

The CE Mark 5 armor.

2 Likes