What character do you connect the most with.

I find myself to be more like Jorge, more compassionate then others as well as heartier. I have a love for my own country more than many.

In tough times I can be serious and take charge if need be, while respecting the views of others.

Very mannerly as well, yes sir no sir, yes ma’am no ma’am.

So what character do you feel you have the most in common with?

Hmmm i feel like i relate to a grunt. When i got a bigger and stronger Leader, i feel untouchable! but as soon as he goes down i turn the other way and get the hell out, or suicidal either one depending on the situation.

> Hmmm i feel like i relate to a grunt. When i got a bigger and stronger Leader, i feel untouchable! but as soon as he goes down i turn the other way and get the hell out, or suicidal either one depending on the situation.

This is hilarious.

Kat.

Both of use like ze computer.

Johnson.

> Johnson.

AMuse me and tell me why.

> Johnson.

AMuse me and tell me why.

Emile - stuff it and run straight in there

Chief.

'nuff said.

> Chief.
>
> 'nuff said.

Just remember John is anti social.

Buck.

> > Chief.
> >
> > 'nuff said.
>
> Just remember John is anti social.
>
>
> Buck.

Im anti anti social…

> > Chief.
> >
> > 'nuff said.
>
> Just remember John is anti social.

I am well aware of that :stuck_out_tongue:

> > Johnson.
>
> AMuse me and tell me why.

Mainly because of his life before being in the military like his relationship with his aunt was pretty much the same with my Grandma. And everything in between, (church, etc). His thoughts on whether or not it’s okay to kill someone else.

the spartans from halo wars and sgt forge i connect with the most.

Jorge was my favorite in Reach, but I think I liked the Rookie the most. I’m not really sure why. I just liked how he did things, and how he was. Even if he was quiet. I could relate to him the most, as I would’ve done a lot of what he did in H3ODST, if I were him. So…

Captain Keyes. I love his character because he always tries to do the right thing even if the right thing has dire consequences.

> Captain Keyes. I love his character because he always tries to do the right thing even if the right thing has dire consequences.

Where did it ever have dire consequences?

I don’t know if he is who I connect best with overall, but I think that Lighter Than Some is super awesome. Dadab is pretty righteous too.

Do I get to choose two?

Your the administrator lol you tell me.

> Your the administrator lol you tell me.

Sweet! So… yes? I get to choose two!