What Character Do You And Don't Do Well With?

So I was playing Halo Wars 2 with my friends and we were victorious but we where all different characters and they were are favourites so we done a test where we switched characters and we lost.

I do good with Decimus, I don’t do so good Anders.

I suck. SUCK with shippy and isabel

I’m great with Atriox, can’t figure out Ship for the life of me

> 2535464275065189;1:
> So I was playing Halo Wars 2 with my friends and we were victorious but we where all different characters and they were are favourites so we done a test where we switched characters and we lost.

Not to good with shipmaster or anders

Shipmaster :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I can’t do well as UNSC since I’m a Banished main lmao.
Im only decent with cutter because I’ve played against him a lot and he’s a balanced character for what he does.

my best leader is Decimus probably followed by shipmaster after but I’ve been trying out other Banished and trying to find some good strategies with them.

I do t think I do we’ll with yapyap but I do great with decimus and pavium and cutter

I am amazing with Anders, not to mention how cute and cuddly she is :3 i how ever…am complete trash with Atriox.

There’s nobody you can’t master if you spend enough time learning to use them. You may suck with your friend’s leader now because you’ve never used him/her before, but given enough time you will be able to swap between leaders seamlessly.

I seem to do well with decimus, pavium, kisano and arbiter but I absolutely suck with shipmaster, serina and anders.

The others I rarely use anymore but would love to learn shipmaster and get good with my boy cutter since he got me onyx ages ago.

Yapyap I’m dying to learn as I absolutely love grunts but I always go back to my comfort zone.

> 2535449076192416;10:
> There’s nobody you can’t master if you spend enough time learning to use them. You may suck with your friend’s leader now because you’ve never used him/her before, but given enough time you will be able to swap between leaders seamlessly.

This is absolutely true. I used to suck with decimus and now he’s probably my most used leader.

> 2535406868171880;9:
> I am amazing with Anders, not to mention how cute and cuddly she is :3 i how ever…am complete trash with Atriox.

Is it cause he isn’t cute and cuddly?

Im good with shipmaster and colony. Suck with basically every unsc character besides Johnson.

I play really well with the Arbiter and Anders but I play really bad with Isabel.

Terrible with all UNSC, really.

I absolutely LOVE shipmaster and Kinsano, locust and teleport can completely bamboozle(yes, it can indeed bamboozle) the enemy with surprise hit and runs on expansions and it seems no one is prepared for the kinsano hero marine rush. Only leaders I can’t wrap my head around are Isabel and Arbiter. I know Isabel’s potential to absolutely wreck the enemy but I can’t seem to be good at it. Nope can’t do it. Arbiter is the same. People praise his enforcers but all I seem them as is oversized grunts. Whenever I get “rushed” by these they always lose the rush and a simple counter attack wins the game. I know stasis is good in the right hands but let me tell you I am not considered “the right hands”.