What Changes would you Make to the Req System?

I think the current Gold, Silver, Bronze Req system could be improved. I Would change the following:

Add Gold/Silver/Bronze Vehicle Packs
Add Gold/Silver/Bronze Power Weapon Pack Packs
Add Gold/Silver/Bronze Customization Packs
Make Bronze Packs only give out common items
Make Bronze Packs give out 1 permanent unlock
Make Gold Packs give out 2-3 permanent unlocks
Allow players to earn Premium Packs with req points

What would you guys do?

EDIT:
I created this thread a long time ago and have since changed my opinion. I would rather the option to straight up use RP to purchase item directly. For example, a common item could cost 5000 RP, a uncommon could cost 7500 RP, rare could cost 10000 RP, ultra Rare could cost 20000 RP, legendary could cost 25000 RP, and mythic status could double the RP cost.

I would like to see some modified weapons in Big Team. Let you start with a longshot BR or something so it isn’t such a camp fest at all the weapon spawns. I don’t know if they would have to use the existing REQ system for that or you could just select and go…

I would get rid of REQ packs and instead let players buy individual cards with points, and microtransactions would give players points instead of packs. It would be much like Reach’s credit system, but with the added ability to buy weapon cards for Warzone.

> 2533274978553590;3:
> I would get rid of REQ packs and instead let players buy individual cards with points, and microtransactions would give players points instead of packs. It would be much like Reach’s credit system, but with the added ability to buy weapon cards for Warzone.

Thats a pretty good idea

I say increase the amount of REQ you get, but I feel they won’t do that since people actually spent money on them

Please just give us full ammo clips at spawn in Warzone.

If only we had the reach system of unlocking armor

I would reduce how long it takes to level up in match by about 40%. I’ve got stuff I’ll never use because I highly doubt I’ll get that high in games(level 8 stuff). I’ve only made it to level 7 once or twice out of 111 games now.

> 2533274825101441;8:
> I would reduce how long it takes to level up in match by about 40%. I’ve got stuff I’ll never use because I highly doubt I’ll get that high in games(level 8 stuff). I’ve only made it to level 7 once or twice out of 111 games now.

It is very tough to get to lvl 8 or 9. Ive gotten to 9 about 10 times out of 200, but its near the end of the match. i can usually get to lvl 8 with about 100-75 points left to go in warzone, so its not as beneficial to use a lvl 8 req at the very end.

I like the idea of being able to trade REQ cards. For example, if you’re someone who just doesn’t give two -Yoink- about the Noble helmet and has no desire to wear it at any time (like me), but your friend really, really wants it, you’d be able to trade the helmet for another REQ. However, it’d have a few limitations:

• Trades can only occur between REQs of the same rarity. You can trade a helmet unlock for a weapon certification, but not a rare REQ for a common REQ. - Only permenant unlocks can be traded (this might not be necessary). - When trading weapon/vehicle/etc unlocks, upgraded weapons will be reverted to the default form if the recipient does not have the base variant of what’s being traded. For example, if you offer someone without an SMG that upgraded SMG variant you never use, the SMG you give them will become a default SMG for them.This would be pretty great for those still devoid of the DMR, many of which have been playing for a while.

I would do what mass effect 3 eventually did and add in 2 more req packs, both would price like a gold, and act similarly to a gold.

Weapons and vehicles pack
Guarantee 1 perm weapon or vehicle unlock (if available).
This pack would act the same as a gold pack, but with increased weighting chances for weapon and vehicle req cards.

Spartan pack
Guarantee 1 perm armor unlock. This includes stances and assassinations (if available).
This pack would act the same as a gold pack with increased weighting chances for armor, armor mods, and power ups.

> 2533274978553590;3:
> I would get rid of REQ packs and instead let players buy individual cards with points, and microtransactions would give players points instead of packs. It would be much like Reach’s credit system, but with the added ability to buy weapon cards for Warzone.

I dunno, I really like the surprise aspect of the current system. Makes opening a pack so much more exciting.

Maybe there could be a way to wish for a specific REQ card, but perhaps at the cost of a variable increase in price when wishing?

I would keep Req packs, but have Certs purchasable as well, for an exponential fee, i.e. Ultra Rare weapon certs are 25k, UR vehicles 30k, Leg Weapons 35k, Leg vehicles 40k. Its a lot more than a pack but you wont dilute with stuff you don’t want yet. But with that typed, I also have found myself enjoying a req that I would have not purchased for myself if the system wasn’t random, so this system does allow for a bit more encouragement to use the other weapons with a slow throttling of gear/customs/weapons.

I don’t think the REQ-pack system is that off, but I would like the DMR req level to be lowered, it makes no sense that it’s at the same req level as the sniper rifle, beam rifle and binary rifle does it?

One thing i’d add first is a way of limiting how many common REQs you can have at any one time. It annoys me that I have 34 Mongooses and 39 ONI Scout Warthogs but only a single regular warthog. Putting a cap of, say 30, on common REQs would hopefully mean people won’t get things they hardly ever use over and over again

Id like to be able to sell in bulk

Have a favourite section so I don’t have to scroll through 30 weapons.

To opt out on getting a few items like scout hogs or storm rifles

Or just have the halo reach way so I can buy what I want

I would like to see reward REQ packs actually give you something instead of the garbage that they do give. I’m talking about promotions and commendation reward packs. Make them have some permanent unlocks, rarer cards, and higher quantity of cards within the pack. What is so fun about completing a commendation or gaining a certain level if you just get trash thrown at you?

Also there should be some way to reward REQ cards in Warzone matches in certain situations. It is totally unacceptable in my opinion to me to get a power weapon REQ obtained only to be spawned killed in like less than 5 seconds. I think there should be refunds for vehicles and power weapons that are both not used and exceeds a timer of some sort. If you die before this said timer is used up and you haven’t used the weapon you should get the REQ card refunded. In addition to this I think vehicles that are still alive and unused power weapons at the end of a Warzone match should be refunded to their respective owners because if you think about, you still have them, so why throw it away in the trash bin at the end if they are still good to use? Its a big waste of resources otherwise. This refund system can save people a ton of REQ points worth of valuable assets in the long run in addition to curbing certain behaviors such as spawn killing.

What changes? Destroy it.

Gold packs should give out three REQ unlocks, or two unlocks that are only Rare and higher.

> 2533274793616507;18:
> What changes? Destroy it.

Purge it with fire!
Didn’t thought it was possible, but I just lost interest in Warzone when a buddy got his first DMR at lvl 12 (!) - while I’m still waiting for one at lvl 63.

So my changes:

• Guaranteed basic load-out completion at lvl 15-20
  • One guaranteed ultra-rare unlock for every 10th commendation
  • Permanent unlocks achievable through commendation packs
  • Completeted weapon commendations should unlock a weapon skin