What Certification You Have So Far?

Just curious on what certification everyone has? Here mine

Weapons:
Beam Rifle
Rocket Launcher
ScatterShot
Saws
Needler
Fuel Rod
Plasma Caster

Vehicles
ScotHog
Mongoose
Scorpion
Ghost

Weapons:
-Closed Fist and Open Hand (both of the upgrades, but not the standard bolt shot)
-Fuel Rod Cannon
-Hydra Launcher
-Lightrifle
-Needler-Hailstorm
-Plasma Caster
-Saw
-Shotgun
-Sniper rifle
-Spartan Laser-Endgame
-Suppressor
Vehicles:
-Mongoose
-Ghost
-Wraith
-Scorpion
Boosts:
-Speed 1
-Overshield 1

Beam Rifle
Boltshot
Carbine
Energy Sword, Ravening Sliver
Fuel Rod
Hydra
Lightrifle
Needler
Plasma Pistol
Railgun, Whiplash (I love the Railguns btw)
Rocket Launcher
Saw
Shotgun, Lawgiver, Blaze of Glory
Sniper Rifle
Storm rifle
Suppressor
Chaingun Turret
.
Ghost, Sword Ghost, Ghost Ultra
Gungoose, Corp Gungoose, Urban Gungoose
Mongoose, Corp Mongoose, ONI Mongoose
Scorpion
Scout Warthog, Corp Scout Warthog, ONI Scout Warthog, Urban Scout Warthog
Warthog, Corp Warthog, ONI Warthog, Urban Warthog
.
Active Camo I
Damage Boost I
Overshield I
Overshield II
Speed Boost I

Those are mine. Pretty pathetic list, but it’s a start :stuck_out_tongue:

Where can you look up which Certifications you’ve earned?

Here’s what I’ve got so far

Assault Rifle

  • Stock
  • Recon AR
  • Longshot AR
  • Longshot AR/Long Barrel
  • Longshot AR/Kinetic Bolts

Battle Rifle

  • Stock
  • Sentinel BR
  • Sentinel BR/Laser Targeter

DMR

  • Stock
  • Stock/Long Barrel

SMG

  • Stock
  • Stock/Long Barrel

REQ Weapons

  • Beam Rifle
  • Binary Rifle
  • Bolt Shot
  • Closed Fist
  • Carbine
  • Energy Sword
  • Fuel Rod
  • Light of Urs
  • Hydra Launcher
  • Light Rifle
  • Needler
  • Hailstorm
  • Plasma Caster
  • Plasma Pistol
  • Railgun
  • Rocket Launcher
  • SAW
  • Appetite for Destruction
  • Scattershot
  • Shotgun
  • Law Giver
  • Sniper Rifle
  • Storm Rifle
  • Chaingun Turret

REQ Vehicles

  • Banshee
  • Corp Gauss Warthog
  • Gauss Warthog
  • Ghost
  • Sword Ghost
  • Ghost Ultra
  • Gungoose
  • Corp Gungoose
  • Urban Gungoose
  • Mongoose
  • ONI Mongoose
  • Urban Mongoose
  • Scorpion
  • Corp Scout Warthog
  • Scout Warthog
  • Corp Warthog
  • Warthog

Power-ups

  • Active Camo I
  • Damage Boost I
  • Overshield I
  • Speed Boost I

> 2533274850869596;3:
>
> Beam Rifle
> Boltshot
> Carbine
> Energy Sword, Ravening Sliver
> Fuel Rod
> Hydra
> Lightrifle
> Needler
> Plasma Pistol
> Railgun, Whiplash (I love the Railguns btw)
> Rocket Launcher
> Saw
> Shotgun, Lawgiver, Blaze of Glory
> Sniper Rifle
> Storm rifle
> Suppressor
> Chaingun Turret
> .
> Ghost, Sword Ghost, Ghost Ultra
> Gungoose, Corp Gungoose, Urban Gungoose
> Mongoose, Corp Mongoose, ONI Mongoose
> Scorpion
> Scout Warthog, Corp Scout Warthog, ONI Scout Warthog, Urban Scout Warthog
> Warthog, Corp Warthog, ONI Warthog, Urban Warthog
> .
> Active Camo I
> Damage Boost I
> Overshield I
> Overshield II
> Speed Boost I
>

>
>
> Those are mine. Pretty pathetic list, but it’s a start :stuck_out_tongue:

I really want the ONI Warthog, I’m super jelly!

> 2533274883304043;1:
> Just curious on what certification everyone has? Here mine
>
> Weapons:
> Beam Rifle
> Rocket Launcher
> ScatterShot
> Saws
> Needler
> Fuel Rod
> Plasma Caster
>
> Vehicles
> ScotHog
> Mongoose
> Scorpion
> Ghost

I love this post but what would really be great as well is to say what level you are because I think it depends at least a little on that.

Let me first say I am level 21 and my CERTS are as follows

LOADOUT
-AR
-BR, sentinel BR (zooms twice (effectively a sniper)
-no DMR
-SMG, SMG uncommon (lazer sight)
-upgraded thrusters (faster thruster cooldown time and recharge shields when running)

WEAPONS;
-fuel rod
-needler, hailstorm (faster and better homing maybe??)
-Void’s Tear (plasma pistol with black hole effect (awesome 8) )
-rocket launcher
-saw

VEHICLES
-ghost
-mongoose
-scorpion

POWERUPS
-active camo I
-overshield I
-speed boost I

My certifications suck screw RNG
Weapons
-Boltshot
-Carbine
-Needler
-Saw
-Storm rifle
-Suppressor
-Railgun
-Shotgun
-Sniper rifle
-Energy sword
-Plasma caster (the worst power weapon)
-Fuel rod cannon
Vehicles
-Ghost
-Corp mongoose
-Mongoose
-Corp gungoose
-Gungoose
-Corp warthog
-Warthog

All of them.

> 2533274872004561;9:
> All of them.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Ugh, go to my profile, click reqs.
91% helmet
90% armor
98% visor
100% stance
88% assassination

> 2533274872004561;11:
> Ugh, go to my profile, click reqs.
> 91% helmet
> 90% armor
> 98% visor
> 100% stance
> 88% assassination

Ok but I don’t see many weapons or vehicles at all

My first three:

Rocket Launcher
Fuel Rod
Incinerarion Cannon.

And then I got a Wraith. And then a Hydra. You can see where I’m going with this?

My first three:

Rocket Launcher
Fuel Rod
Incinerarion Cannon.

And then I got a Wraith. And then a Hydra. You can see where I’m going with this?

> 2533274820642782;12:
> > 2533274872004561;11:
> > Ugh, go to my profile, click reqs.
> > 91% helmet
> > 90% armor
> > 98% visor
> > 100% stance
> > 88% assassination
>
>
> Ok but I don’t see many weapons or vehicles at all

Go under power and vehicle. You will see all the weapons. Meaning I have certification on them all…

> 2533274872004561;15:
> > 2533274820642782;12:
> > > 2533274872004561;11:
> > > Ugh, go to my profile, click reqs.
> > > 91% helmet
> > > 90% armor
> > > 98% visor
> > > 100% stance
> > > 88% assassination
> >
> >
> > Ok but I don’t see many weapons or vehicles at all
>
>
> Go under power and vehicle. You will see all the weapons. Meaning I have certification on them all…

Lol, clearly fronting. I hope others actually go there and see your actually patheticly few certs.

> 2533274820642782;16:
> > 2533274872004561;15:
> > > 2533274820642782;12:
> > > > 2533274872004561;11:
> > > > Ugh, go to my profile, click reqs.
> > > > 91% helmet
> > > > 90% armor
> > > > 98% visor
> > > > 100% stance
> > > > 88% assassination
> > >
> > >
> > > Ok but I don’t see many weapons or vehicles at all
> >
> >
> > Go under power and vehicle. You will see all the weapons. Meaning I have certification on them all…
>
>
> Lol, clearly fronting. I hope others actually go there and see your actually patheticly few certs.

I have every one of them unlock wth you talking about?

> 2533274820642782;16:
> > 2533274872004561;15:
> > > 2533274820642782;12:
> > > > 2533274872004561;11:
> > > > Ugh, go to my profile, click reqs.
> > > > 91% helmet
> > > > 90% armor
> > > > 98% visor
> > > > 100% stance
> > > > 88% assassination
> > >
> > >
> > > Ok but I don’t see many weapons or vehicles at all
> >
> >
> > Go under power and vehicle. You will see all the weapons. Meaning I have certification on them all…
>
>
> Lol, clearly fronting. I hope others actually go there and see your actually patheticly few certs.

Here you goSo you can shut up about it now.