What CEA Mission are you MOST looking forward to?

Hey Guys!!! What Mission are you MOST looking forward to in CEA!?

Im going with Assault on the Control Room :slight_smile:

> Hey Guys!!! What Mission are you MOST looking forward to in CEA!?
>
> Im going with Assault on the Control Room :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’m looking for Assault on the Control Room most forward too, but I’m also interested to see how the new library looks like :D.

I would have to go with either Truth and Reconciliation or The Maw. Best two levels IMO! :smiley:

So hyped for this game!

Assault to the Control Room - Two betrayals

> I would have to go with either Truth and Reconciliation or The Maw. Best two levels IMO! :smiley:
>
> So hyped for this game!

which level am I looking forward to most? ALL OF THEM!!!

The Library should be fun…

the maw or halo

Why that would be the first one, cuz that one leads to the second, which leads to the forth, so on and so forth till the last level!!!

To be honest, I forgot most of the campaign levels. That’s why I can’t wait to get my hands on CEA, it’s going to be like a brand new game. :smiley:

AotCR, or maybe Keyes.

Assault on the Control Room

Assault on Control Room, but also the final warthog run at the end.

They are all going to be awesome but if I had to chose I would say the flood intro (I forget what that one is called but that’s the level that made me love halo) and the MAW for the epic conclusion to what I think is one of the greatest games of all time.

The Silent Cartographer. Best. Mission. Ever.

Assault on the Control Room

Assault on the Control Room. But the Library actually looks like fun!

Wow, never thought I’d say that level looked fun…

> Assault on the Control Room. But the Library actually looks like fun!
>
> Wow, never thought I’d say that level looked fun…

Funny what that new graphics layer will do to even the lamest of levels eh? At least now you can where you are going thanks to the new lighting added to the level.

Wasn’t there an exploit where you could skip most of The Library by doing a grenade jump or something? I recall doing something like that, i’ll have to see if it’s on youtube.

All of them. Even The Library.