What caused this Green Smoke?

If you look very closely on this video on 0:31: on the right, there is a blue Spartan and it looks like the Spartan did something to cause the green smoke because the smoke is coming from the blue dude. Does anybody know what caused the green smoke to eject from the Spartan?

most likely the regen AA …

sorry…

> most likely the regen AA …

I’m unsure about that. Because the blue dudes shields are still down.

I would say fuel-rod but…

> > most likely the regen AA …
>
> I’m unsure about that. Because the blue dudes shields are still down.

looks more like his shields are charging.

Most likely a smoke-grenade variant.

> I would say fuel-rod but…

But…

Yea, like A haunted army said, its probably a regeneration AA

Maybe he is like a squid, and he ejects ink when hes scared :3

This has been discussed quite a bit. I believe it to be a regen field that was just deployed, that would explain why it looks like it’s exploding (the gas has just burst out) and why the Spartan’s shields are still down, he hasn’t had enough time to recuperate.

> > > most likely the regen AA …
> >
> > I’m unsure about that. Because the blue dudes shields are still down.
>
> looks more like his shields are charging.

Come to think of it, it could possibly be a regen AA, it’s just that they probably didn’t charge up the shields because the Spartan may of been shot? I don’t know! XD

I would say it’s from a new AA because 343 has already stated that there are unannounced AA’s so this very well could be from one of them.
Also I can’t see it being from the fuel rod gun because there’s no fuel rod on that map.

EMP gernade. notice how some spartans lost their shields

> > > > most likely the regen AA …
> > >
> > > I’m unsure about that. Because the blue dudes shields are still down.
> >
> > looks more like his shields are charging.
>
> Come to think of it, it could possibly be a regen AA, it’s just that they probably didn’t charge up the shields because the Spartan may of been shot? I don’t know! XD

it is hard to tell if the shields are recharging or dropping in the video because the shields flare when both are happening, it could be the shields finishing recharging just when he left the field…

I -Yoinked!- up, Ignore this.

> > > most likely the regen AA …
> >
> > I’m unsure about that. Because the blue dudes shields are still down.
>
> looks more like his shields are charging.

I think you’re right. The guy wasn’t anywhere near the green smoke anyways.

It’s the Regeneration Field AA I guess.

> it is hard to tell if the shields are recharging or dropping in the video because the shields flare when both are happening, it could be the shields finishing recharging just when he left the field…

Well I just had a deep look on the Spartan, and it appears to have multiple golden lightning looking volts all over it when you take down their shields. Like you said, they’re trying to finish the recharge. But eyy’oh. :3

To the other people as well: I’ll have to agree with you’se for now that it could be the Regeneration Field AA. :slight_smile:

> > > > most likely the regen AA …
> > >
> > > I’m unsure about that. Because the blue dudes shields are still down.
> >
> > looks more like his shields are charging.
>
> I think you’re right. The guy wasn’t anywhere near the green smoke anyways.

Yea, now that I look closer he definitely was not close to it.