What Can I Say?

Way to go 343industries you made a solid game! I got to attend E3 and I was very impressed. This game blew my mind it definitely felt like a Halo game to me and for everyone that’s doubting you guys don’t listen to them keep doing what your doing! The graphics are amazing and so is the lighting you guys did a great job designing this game I’m looking forward to November sixth! I would also like to say that the Sniper Rifle does look a bit odd but its not a big deal at all. You get use to it and it actually doesn’t look that bad. People are just use to the classic gun they’ll come around. But when I was at E3 I didn’t know what to expect but when I started playing the Multiplayer I was in love with another Halo game it was great. The controls were a little different but I adapted pretty quick and had a blast! Keep up the great work!

Also if you guys want to read my full E3 summary thread you can check it out here! E3!

Stay strong 343 your doing a fantastic job!

~Undead (Map The Streets)

Nice to hear! Cool thing is, the E3 build isn’t even the official build, so things can get even better! So it was pretty cool? I do have one question… in halo 3, when I played, I felt… heavy? Like my spartan was actually a super soldier, then in reach, I felt really light and smooth. What does the halo 4 gameplay feel like?

> Nice to hear! Cool thing is, the E3 build isn’t even the official build, so things can get even better! So it was pretty cool? I do have one question… in halo 3, when I played, I felt… heavy? Like my spartan was actually a super soldier, then in reach, I felt really light and smooth. What does the halo 4 gameplay feel like?

It felt a little heavier for me but it may have been because the Television I was playing on was a bit big. But its definitely heavier than Reach.

Great to hear!

I can’t wait to play this game! I’m so excited for all of it.

Very awesome! Just a quick question, if you had a chance to try the DMR, how would you summarize it?

Thanks man. It’s good to hear from a hand on experience rather than someone’s opinion from a video.

I can now officially say that I think a lot of people are chewing on their feet right now because in the past they’ve said that Halo 4 is going to fail.

So far, Halo 4 is turning out to be a great game, even better than older Halo games. Halo 4 is also showing off the pure raw talent that 343i has in it’s team.

I’m really looking forward to getting my hands on Halo 4, and playing it for my self.

> Very awesome! Just a quick question, if you had a chance to try the DMR, how would you summarize it?

Its definitely still an amazing gun. I actual prefer it over to BR (at longer range) its also good for when people are in midair. The BR is still my favorite gun though.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

You weren’t at E3, fanboy.

>

In fact I was at E3. I thought this site was more mature but I guess not.

why wouldn’t he be lol?