What campaign needs...

A bigger campaign (original Xbox halos had bigger campaigns than the powerful next gen machines)

Massive sandboxes (replaying Halo CE and 2 make me think original Xbox had more power for bigger missions, new Halos have lacked that)

AI diversity and dialogue (Halo 2 and 3 had the best AI, they would either taunt you or say hilarious lines, in newer halos they feel like computerized dummies with no life)

Vehicle battles and epic battles in general (some of Halo 2 was just vehicles, Halo 3, ODST and Reach had awesome battle segments with tanks, scarabs, falcons, hornets etc)

Hidden collectables (skulls were fun to find, and the huge sandboxes lead to exploration)

> 2533274829309952;1:
> A bigger campaign (original Xbox halos had bigger campaigns than the powerful next gen machines)
>
> Massive sandboxes (replaying Halo CE and 2 make me think original Xbox had more power for bigger missions, new Halos have lacked that)
>
> AI diversity and dialogue (Halo 2 and 3 had the best AI, they would either taunt you or say hilarious lines, in newer halos they feel like computerized dummies with no life)
>
> Vehicle battles and epic battles in general (some of Halo 2 was just vehicles, Halo 3, ODST and Reach had awesome battle segments with tanks, scarabs, falcons, hornets etc)
>
> Hidden collectables (skulls were fun to find, and the huge sandboxes lead to exploration)

From what little they showed us. It’s going to have that and more. Going to be exciting. They designed the whole campaign with 4 players in mind. Something no other halo has done before. That alone states how epic it will be

Man expect everything on that list and more. Mark my words.

Just about everything you’ve said has been discussed in the latest Josh blog.