What Banished Ranks would you like too see

What Banished ranks would be cool to see in infinite

I wanna see an Elite that has the ability to actively swap weapons depending on the situation. Obviously, we know some Elite ranks can pull out an energy sword if the player gets too close, but I think having the ability to sheath it and pull out a ranged weapon again when Chief distances himself would be a neat addition.

Another thing I think would be cool is a Brute that can scavenge the ground to find new weapons, including human ones (we see a Brute wielding a shotgun in last year’s gameplay demo).

> 2535411993815954;2:
> I wanna see an Elite that has the ability to actively swap weapons depending on the situation. Obviously, we know some Elite ranks can pull out an energy sword if the player gets too close, but I think having the ability to sheath it and pull out a ranged weapon again when Chief distances himself would be a neat addition.
>
> Another thing I think would be cool is a Brute that can scavenge the ground to find new weapons, including human ones (we see a Brute wielding a shotgun in last year’s gameplay demo).

Some of this stuff has actually been talked about in previous interviews with 343. So I’ll take that as confirmation that it’s in the game or at least was at some point in development. Here’s a linkEnemies will be making use of the sandbox. Picking up weapons and using grunts as bombs. Seems like the AI are getting a general overhaul in Halo Infinite.

> 2535411993815954;2:
> I wanna see an Elite that has the ability to actively swap weapons depending on the situation. Obviously, we know some Elite ranks can pull out an energy sword if the player gets too close, but I think having the ability to sheath it and pull out a ranged weapon again when Chief distances himself would be a neat addition.
>
> Another thing I think would be cool is a Brute that can scavenge the ground to find new weapons, including human ones (we see a Brute wielding a shotgun in last year’s gameplay demo).

True it would also be cool if we could also get different types of enemies during times of day and situations. like a Group of zealots hunting Cheif after liberating some Banished outpost.

I don’t know enough about halo lore to have a good answer.

If we base it off megaconstrux toys there is a brute in a massive suit of power armor so it would be cool if those are some sort of stronghold/sector boss.