What atmosphere do you want more?

Between very ominous and mysterious, with exploration or epic and action packed?

How about both?

A Moa friendly one…

EVERYTHING!!!

> How about both?

True, true, I want it to be more ominous and mysterious throughout most of the game, until things go down, the Infinity shows up, then the awesome action kicks in.

100% of the people who voted thus far like action.

EDIT
Oohh not anymore.

Hmm…this is an interesting question.

I would like a good mixture of both really. I want to explore Requiem and at the same time, shoot some Covies and Prometheans :stuck_out_tongue:

How about a well-balanced mixture of both???

I want Halo 4 to be like Halo CE, mysterious and awe inspiring.

This game needs both:

Action and epicness means good gameplay.

Mystery and and an ominous provides a great storyline. Halo should have both.

A balanced mixture of both, definetly. Fit it in wherever neccesary. You don’t want all out action in a mysterious place, and you don’t want to have to focus on mystery in an epic and action packed battle. That’ll be a great campaign for me.

I want to be scared at least 5 times during the campaign.

Both, the action and epicness for good gameplay, and mysterious and ominous for the story.

> > How about both?
>
> True, true, I want it to be more ominous and mysterious throughout most of the game, until things go down, the Infinity shows up, then the awesome action kicks in.

Yeah, this. The best of both worlds. :smiley:

Night.

Whatever atmosphere we are put in is fine with me. Im just excited for Halo 4

> Whatever atmosphere we are put in is fine with me. Im just excited for Halo 4

So if you were put in a dark blue room with white writing all over the walls and clowns making weird faces all over the place, you’d be okay with that? Lol.

> > Whatever atmosphere we are put in is fine with me. Im just excited for Halo 4
>
> So if you were put in a dark blue room with white writing all over the walls and clowns making weird faces all over the place, you’d be okay with that? Lol.

Lets not get silly lol. As we all know, we will not be put in a dark blue room with white writing all over the walls and clowns making weird faces all over the place while unicorns prance around making rainbows lol. Im talking about an proper Halo environment, anything is fine with me, i dont pick at everything i want or dont want in the game.

I just want an atmosphere that feels like halo, I don’t want halo 4 to be another gears of war 3 or anything.

Although I want both, I lean more towards the mysterious and ominous side.