What armour would you like to see return or enter?

what armour would you like to see return or enter from the Halo franchise.

My list personally would be these.

MK IV (Halo wars)
MK V
CQB
Recon
Scout

I would also like to see pouches return like we had in Halo Reach

ODST

and maybe the robotic arm stuff

[deleted]

The Hermes and Argus armor.

I want the GRD helmet to make it’s official debut.

> 2533274947044147;5:
> I want the GRD helmet to make it’s official debut.

I remember that! xD

I would also like to see the SPI finally make an appearance

Halo reach : Security UA/HUL

Mark IV and Mark V.

But more than anything the Mark VII as tested by Naomi from Kilo-Five. And it looks like this may be a reality if the toys/mega construx indicate in game content.

> 2533274947044147;5:
> I want the GRD helmet to make it’s official debut.

Ooof. This would be lovely and a nice treat for the Reach players who wanted it!

Halo 3 style Scout, Halo 3 style Recon, Rogue, an actual hayabusa remake, A more classic style Venator armor could be cool, SPI armor, Halo 3 style EOD with the two eyes, Marathon Helmet, Halo 3 style EVA, Mark 5 CE,

For laughs we could get the assassin armor that I believed 11 years ago was a thing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO8cyf2Q1ls

> 2533274836729203;11:
> Halo 3 style Scout, Halo 3 style Recon, Rogue, an actual hayabusa remake, A more classic style Venator armor could be cool, SPI armor, Halo 3 style EOD with the two eyes, Marathon Helmet, Halo 3 style EVA, Mark 5 CE,
>
> For laughs we could get the assassin armor that I believed 11 years ago was a thing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO8cyf2Q1ls

halo 3 EOD with two eyes, but reach concept version. Looks pretty awesome, but never got added to halo reach.
I don’t even use EOD, but it still looks pretty cool.

> 2535462294431567;12:
> > 2533274836729203;11:
> > Halo 3 style Scout, Halo 3 style Recon, Rogue, an actual hayabusa remake, A more classic style Venator armor could be cool, SPI armor, Halo 3 style EOD with the two eyes, Marathon Helmet, Halo 3 style EVA, Mark 5 CE,
> >
> > For laughs we could get the assassin armor that I believed 11 years ago was a thing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO8cyf2Q1ls
>
> halo 3 EOD with two eyes, but reach concept version. Looks pretty awesome, but never got added to halo reach.

It could be a modification in case people want both slat visor or eyes.

Mk V and Mk VI(one that looks like either the H2 or H3 MK VI and definitely not the H4/H5 MK VI)

Halo 4s Mark V or a High res CE mark V and i am more than happy

• Halo 5 Atlus helmet - Halo 3 Elite Flight Helmet - Halo 3 Elite Ascetic armour.

Halo 5 ODST armour
CQB
EOD
Recon
Police
Helioskrill
Locke
Linda
Kelly
Freddy
The unicorn one
The one you got for finsing all terminals in Halo 4

Sniper like helmet with a thin visor. Like Jun’s helmet, recon or scout. Also we have a pilot helmet but not the pilot of the pelican in the cutscene the ark in Halo 3, looks pretty dope.

Mark IV, Mark V, Mark V(B), Mark VI, EOD, EVA, Air Assault, Recon, Scout, Warrior, Fotus, Venator, Gungnir, CQB and JFO.

I really miss the hayabusa helmet, the CQC, security, recon gen 1, mark Vl and centurion