What armor will you use first?

When you first jump into multiplayer, which armor will you use first? Will you go with the default (Warrior), or Recruit or FOTUS if you got the special editions? Or maybe the preorder armor. If you preordered, you will get that set of armor unlocked right away.

FOTUS!

I didn’t really feel like spending $400 on a seven year old console bundled with Halo 4 or buy a $100 version of the game, so default armor it is!

Recruit.

Depends what is unlocked straight away but Recruit because it is the LE armor

Locus!

Recruit, probably.

Whatever looks nice until I get War Master.

> When you first jump into multiplayer, which armor will you use first? Will you go with the default (Warrior), or Recruit or FOTUS if you got the special editions? Or maybe the preorder armor. If you preordered, you will get that set of armor unlocked right away.

i’ll wait until decent armor is unlocked, I’m not a fan of these transformer / super sentai armor sets

Recruit armour. I’ll be using that due to a certain background story I have been giving my spartans :slight_smile:

It depends on what is available to use at first.

> When you first jump into multiplayer, which armor will you use first? Will you go with the default (Warrior), or Recruit or FOTUS if you got the special editions? Or maybe the preorder armor. If you preordered, you will get that set of armor unlocked right away.

Wait, preorders are like instant access to certain armor, if that’s the case, Venator or Deadeye from Bestbuy.

They all look god awful so I honestly don’t know.

Probably Recruit, unless the map pack download in the LE lets you get the Strider and Scanner helmets on day one, then I will use the Scanner helmet. Of course, i’m also going to be trying to get the FOTUS armor code, so if that happens, then FOTUS happens.

Recruit. It is the best of all the other armors, and the most Halo looking.

Something with a visor, you know, something that is actually PRACTICAL!

None of the stupid looking helmets with so called “microscopic cameras”, why are almost all helmets in this game so impractical and ugly! since when did halo turn into transformers?!

Classic Mark VI. because If a BR is involved, You gotta wear the Mark IV for that Halo 3 feel.

then I will use GunGnir because that is my current armor

> When you first jump into multiplayer, which armor will you use first? Will you go with the default (Warrior), or Recruit or FOTUS if you got the special editions? <mark>Or maybe the preorder armor. If you preordered, you will get that set of armor unlocked right away.</mark>

WAIT A SECOND. Where the heck did you come across that information??

Recruit untill I’ll unlock Mark VI (I hope there will be a Halo 4 version in multiplayer…).

I agree with you man, the default armor until mark VI