What armor sets do you think are overrated?

Are there any armor sets that you think are worn too much for what they’re worth, or any that people love but you think are ugly?

Anything Mark. They don’t look terrible, but I see people wearing them all the time. Seeing every other player wearing some kind of Mark helmet gets old after a while. Also Helioskrill. I guess it’s popular because people want their Spartans to look like Elites or something, but I just think it’s ugly.

Achilles. It used to be such a rare item, but now EVERYONE seems to be wearing it and thus doesn’t have much value in my eyes.

> 2533274850519091;3:
> Achilles. It used to be such a rare item, but now EVERYONE seems to be wearing it and thus doesn’t have much value in my eyes.

I’m sorry. I just earned it like yesterday, so I’m not gonna not wear it at least for a little while

The Fotus helmet. I cannot for the life of me find the appeal of that Unicorn helmet, but it’s seen everywhere.

I think,its Helioskrill.

> 2533274800168045;5:
> > 2533274800168045;5:
> > The Fotus helmet. I cannot for the life of me find the appeal of that Unicorn helmet, but it’s seen everywhere.
>
> I hate seeing it too. they say that helmet is similar to a knight commander head. I dont think sooo

> 2533274904158628;2:
> Anything Mark. They don’t look terrible, but I see people wearing them all the time. Seeing every other player wearing some kind of Mark helmet gets old after a while. Also Helioskrill. I guess it’s popular because people want their Spartans to look like Elites or something, but I just think it’s ugly.

Damn, gotta be talking -Yoink- about my Mark helmet!

In response to the OP I don’t really see any armor that’s overrated. I have my favorites, and that’s it. There are more and more wearing Achilles, but there’s nothing wrong with that. I think it is cool players are still actively seeking it out.

The Wrath armor set is overrated. Every match I see at least one person wearing the Wrath armor, and I don’t understand why people like this so much. Just because Emile is one of the most badass characters in Halo doesn’t mean you have to dress like him! The same thing goes for the Master Chief, people should stop trying to dress as him in H5 and be original for once!

> 2533274863544717;8:
> Damn, gotta be talking -Yoink- about my Mark helmet!

Hey at least it doesn’t look bad. I’d have lots more -Yoink- to talk if you decided to wear Mark V Alpha

I don’t really like any of the armors honestly.

I think everyone should just wear Mark IV GEN1 and be done with it.

It worked before, why not now?

Any of the armors worn by Locke’s team.

> 2533274805640921;12:
> Any of the armors worn by Locke’s team.

Really? I very rarely see people wearing Hunter or Technician. Copperhead seems to be a little more popular, but I don’t think it’s nearly to the point of being overrated. Maybe you could possibly argue that Helljumper is overrated but that’s most likely because it’s the only form of ODST armor in Halo 5. Still, I don’t see people wearing Helljumper nearly as often as I see them wearing Mark, Helioskrill, Wrath, and Fotus.

> 2533274821761464;11:
> I don’t really like any of the armors honestly.
>
> I think everyone should just wear Mark IV GEN1 and be done with it.
>
> It worked before, why not now?

I say Mark V GEN1, like we all did that one time.

Definitely the Wrath set. To me, they just look like 12-year-old edgelords.

> 2533274904158628;10:
> > 2533274863544717;8:
> > Damn, gotta be talking -Yoink- about my Mark helmet!
>
> Hey at least it doesn’t look bad. I’d have lots more -Yoink- to talk if you decided to wear Mark V Alpha

Now, let’s say, hypothetically, one were to wear the Mark V Delta helmet with the Mark V Alpha armor … like the middle Spartan HERE. Obviously, seeing as how there is no Mark V Delta armor and the wearer had no choice, no -Yoink- would need to be talked, would there?

The Mark sets, Reach sets & Helioskrill I find really overrated in this game, I see lots of people wearing these specific sets each game

> 2533274883669557;16:
> Now, let’s say, hypothetically, one were to wear the Mark V Delta helmet with the Mark V Alpha armor … like the middle Spartan HERE. Obviously, seeing as how there is no Mark V Delta armor and the wearer had no choice, no -Yoink- would need to be talked, would there?

Not at all. The Mark V Alpha body armor looks fine. I only have issues with the helmet.

> 2533274850519091;3:
> Achilles. It used to be such a rare item, but now EVERYONE seems to be wearing it and thus doesn’t have much value in my eyes.

I agree, now that spartan companies have become these achilles factory’s to churn out hundreds of unworthy sets, it has lost its value.

> 2535428779736382;17:
> The Mark sets, Reach sets & Helioskrill I find really overrated in this game, I see lots of people wearing these specific sets each game

Mostly agree, but I haven’t seen many Indomitable or Intruder sets in my time playing.