What armor is your favorite from MOR

I think all the armor is cool. the best is definitely the Wrath (Emile) set. The skull engraving in the helmet is so cool. tell me your guys favorite helmet

A helmet that should have been put in place and refined to how it looked on Halo: Reach (if anything), Decimator v2.

Wrath!

Emiles armour and Juns armour, can’t wait to get these.

I like them all, but I really want Wrath! Don’t really care much for the Helmet, since most of my days on Reach were Emile’s helmet (before jumping back to Mark V ).
> 2533274903406057;2:
> A helmet that should have been put in place and refined to how it looked on Halo: Reach (if anything), Decimator v2.
I second this!

I would also like the indomitable armor. but wrath is my main goal. i will be doing a req opening video tomorrow on twitch name is relentless_2002

I can’t decide!

Emile’s (Wrath) has the cool shoulders I want and the soft case on the thigh and the kukri.
Jun’s (Vigilant) had the scarf, the knife on the arm, the little backpack, the UGPS screen on the forearm, the soft case, and neat color gradient effect.
Jorge’s (Indomitable) has my favorite helmet, the big backpack, beefy legs, and he was my favorite character from Noble Team (excluding Six, and even then I don’t know which between those two).

Jorge cause of all the bulk

Emiles armour and Juns armour, can’t wait to get these.

Intruder/Kat

I think all the armor is cool. the best is definitely the Wrath (Emile) set. The skull engraving in the helmet is so cool. tell me your guys favorite helmet

wrath

Juns and jorges armor

Jorge or Kat for me I feel, I like both their helmets and armors. Jun has cool armor, and Emile does too.

Jun’s helmet & armor. I have another combo I like of Halo 5 stuff, but not sure when I’ll switch back to it…

Juns and Jorge

Right now I have Emile’s body armor, though I prefer Jorge’s. I dont really care for any of their helmets. Back in the reach days I was always using MK V