What Armor do you think they should bring back

I think they should bring back the Hayabusa with the Katana on the back from Halo 3 back

I hope they bring back Mark VI, but I’m pretty sure it’s a safe bet.

I’ve used it in every Halo game when available, and I’d hate to change now. :slight_smile:

> 2535469645950658;1:
> I think they should bring back the Hayabusa with the Katana on the back from Halo 3 back

I would love to see this as well because it was so cool and it was something you had to work toward. Although, I believe the armor set was a shout out of sorts to Ninja Gaiden, so we might not see it in a future Halo game because of licensing issues.

> 2533274824050480;3:
> > 2535469645950658;1:
> > I think they should bring back the Hayabusa with the Katana on the back from Halo 3 back
>
> I would love to see this as well because it was so cool and it was something you had to work toward. Although, I believe the armor set was a shout out of sorts to Ninja Gaiden, so we might not see it in a future Halo game because of licensing issues.

That’s correct. “SPARTAN-458” was featured in Team Ninja’s Dead or Alive 4, who also make the Ninja Gaiden series. So Bungie returned the favor in Halo 3 with the Hayabusa armor being a nod to Ryu Hayabusa.