What are Your thoughts on Halo: Glasslands?

I Understand that there are many threade involving the Glasslands novel, and if you are annoyed by this one since its another thread related to Glasslands I apologize.

(Pleas avoid spoilers.)

I enjoyed it very much it was entertaining, lots of insightful views on different characters to round them out. It has different pacing compared to other books but was, very engaging and the story tells you alot and give you alot of info on the possibilities of the future novels and games. Now this is all my opinion but i feel strongly about my views of this book.

Worst Halo book by far.

/opinion
/inb4Travissfanboys

> /inb4Travissfanboys

what the heck is that supposed to mean

> > /inb4Travissfanboys
>
> what the heck is that supposed to mean

If you don’t understand what that means I’m not going to waste my time explaining.

> > > /inb4Travissfanboys
> >
> > what the heck is that supposed to mean
>
> If you don’t understand what that means I’m not going to waste my time explaining.

Cuz what i get from it is that ur being pompous and rude saying that just because i happen to like a Travis book mean im not a halo fan or by some means any less a fan then you which i say is very rude and condescending I happen to like all the halo novel all have earned there place in the halo universe, and to have you imply my inferiority is inappropriate Thank you very much I have been a fans since halo one read all the book comic and other source materials as well. and if that is not what you meant then maybe you should have clarified ur prior statement.

> > > > /inb4Travissfanboys
> > >
> > > what the heck is that supposed to mean
> >
> > If you don’t understand what that means I’m not going to waste my time explaining.
>
> Cuz what i get from it is that ur being pompous and rude saying that just because i happen to like a Travis book mean im not a halo fan or by some means any less a fan then you which i say is very rude and condescending I happen to like all the halo novel all have earned there place in the halo universe, and to have you imply my inferiority is inappropriate Thank you very much I have been a fans since halo one read all the book comic and other source materials as well. and if that is not what you meant then maybe you should have clarified ur prior statement.

I have no problem with you liking a book by Traviss, she has some excellent works and did a wonderful job on Human Weakness. I just hated Glasslands, yet Traviss fanboys like to drop in why my opinion is “wrong” to them whenever I say it. So yes, I am very condescending towards Traviss fanboys and fanboys in general.

> > > > > /inb4Travissfanboys
> > > >
> > > > what the heck is that supposed to mean
> > >
> > > If you don’t understand what that means I’m not going to waste my time explaining.
> >
> > Cuz what i get from it is that ur being pompous and rude saying that just because i happen to like a Travis book mean im not a halo fan or by some means any less a fan then you which i say is very rude and condescending I happen to like all the halo novel all have earned there place in the halo universe, and to have you imply my inferiority is inappropriate Thank you very much I have been a fans since halo one read all the book comic and other source materials as well. and if that is not what you meant then maybe you should have clarified ur prior statement.
>
> I have no problem with you liking a book by Traviss, she has some excellent works and did a wonderful job on Human Weakness. I just hated Glasslands, yet Traviss fanboys like to drop in why my opinion is “wrong” to them whenever I say it. So yes, I am very condescending towards Traviss fanboys and fanboys in general.

So your saying ur not a fan, and whos said i was a Travis fan-boy, i like one of her books and i wasn’t going to say u were wrong, ist ur opinion. Now when it’s a discussion about whats in the book, yeah i will argue my side just like a true discussion should and jumping to conclusion and being condescending is rude. and should be left out of these forms i dont call u names do i, and i would appreciate you not calling me names thank you very much.

> > > > > > /inb4Travissfanboys
> > > > >
> > > > > what the heck is that supposed to mean
> > > >
> > > > If you don’t understand what that means I’m not going to waste my time explaining.
> > >
> > > Cuz what i get from it is that ur being pompous and rude saying that just because i happen to like a Travis book mean im not a halo fan or by some means any less a fan then you which i say is very rude and condescending I happen to like all the halo novel all have earned there place in the halo universe, and to have you imply my inferiority is inappropriate Thank you very much I have been a fans since halo one read all the book comic and other source materials as well. and if that is not what you meant then maybe you should have clarified ur prior statement.
> >
> > I have no problem with you liking a book by Traviss, she has some excellent works and did a wonderful job on Human Weakness. I just hated Glasslands, yet Traviss fanboys like to drop in why my opinion is “wrong” to them whenever I say it. So yes, I am very condescending towards Traviss fanboys and fanboys in general.
>
> So your saying ur not a fan, and whos said i was a Travis fan-boy, i like one of her books and i wasn’t going to say u were wrong, ist ur opinion. Now when it’s a discussion about whats in the book, yeah i will argue my side just like a true discussion should and jumping to conclusion and being condescending is rude. and should be left out of these forms i dont call u names do i, and i would appreciate you not calling me names thank you very much.

Right, go back and reread everything I’ve said. At no point have I accused you of being anything, nor have I called you names. And frankly, if you get offended by what people on the internet say to you then you shouldn’t be here at all, I’ll be condescending to whoever I like.

Anyway OP ur should read just for the fact of getting any and all information halo related who knows u might like it like did or u might not but it never hurts to read it but did happen to enjoy it alot. so that just my though on the matter.

> > Right, go back and reread everything I’ve said. At no point have I accused you of being anything, nor have I called you names. And frankly, if you get offended by what people on the internet say to you then you shouldn’t be here at all, I’ll be condescending to whoever I like.
>
> Then why even write that in the first place who purposely post something that will most deff offend people??? that makes no since. Just by saying ull be condescending to who ever you want, you have lost all credibility on any further arguments. thank you for your time kind sir.

> > > Right, go back and reread everything I’ve said. At no point have I accused you of being anything, nor have I called you names. And frankly, if you get offended by what people on the internet say to you then you shouldn’t be here at all, I’ll be condescending to whoever I like.
> >
> > Then why even write that in the first place who purposely post something that will most deff offend people??? that makes no since. Just by saying ull be condescending to who ever you want, you have lost all credibility on any further arguments. thank you for your time kind sir.
>
> Lolwut? Let’s evaluate:
> - OP asks what we thought of Glasslands, I respond with my opinion and an “inb4”.
> - You come in and assume I am accusing you.
> I am not accusing you of anything, well I am now, you lack a fundamental comprehension of the written word and I suggest you learn how to be rid of your defensive nature when people aren’t talking to you.
>
> My credibility is still very much intact, again, learn to read properly. A course in ‘How Not to Butcher the English Language’ would be of benefit too. :slight_smile:

> > > > Right, go back and reread everything I’ve said. At no point have I accused you of being anything, nor have I called you names. And frankly, if you get offended by what people on the internet say to you then you shouldn’t be here at all, I’ll be condescending to whoever I like.
> > >
> > > Then why even write that in the first place who purposely post something that will most deff offend people??? that makes no since. Just by saying ull be condescending to who ever you want, you have lost all credibility on any further arguments. thank you for your time kind sir.
> >
> > Lolwut? Let’s evaluate:
> > - OP asks what we thought of Glasslands, I respond with my opinion and an “inb4”.
> > - You come in and assume I am accusing you.
> > I am not accusing you of anything, well I am now, you lack a fundamental comprehension of the written word and I suggest you learn how to be rid of your defensive nature when people aren’t talking to you.
> >
> > My credibility is still very much intact, again, learn to read properly. A course in ‘How Not to Butcher the English Language’ would be of benefit too. :slight_smile:
>
> Ur post did nothing but push ur argument further into the ground. thank again kind sir. The fact that u posted an opposition to people who might like Travis novels by posting “inb4” is again rude and unwelcome on most forms. and yes u essentially did accuse me of being a Travis fanboy because of the fact that you see any and all people who happen to like Glasslands as a Travis fan boy as evident in any and all responses to anyone posting positive insight to this novel, in any form with Glasslands in it. And Its the internet you have to be defensive even u are the difference being that i dont resort to being rude and Condescending.

> > > > > Right, go back and reread everything I’ve said. At no point have I accused you of being anything, nor have I called you names. And frankly, if you get offended by what people on the internet say to you then you shouldn’t be here at all, I’ll be condescending to whoever I like.
> > > >
> > > > Then why even write that in the first place who purposely post something that will most deff offend people??? that makes no since. Just by saying ull be condescending to who ever you want, you have lost all credibility on any further arguments. thank you for your time kind sir.
> > >
> > > Lolwut? Let’s evaluate:
> > > - OP asks what we thought of Glasslands, I respond with my opinion and an “inb4”.
> > > - You come in and assume I am accusing you.
> > > I am not accusing you of anything, well I am now, you lack a fundamental comprehension of the written word and I suggest you learn how to be rid of your defensive nature when people aren’t talking to you.
> > >
> > > My credibility is still very much intact, again, learn to read properly. A course in ‘How Not to Butcher the English Language’ would be of benefit too. :slight_smile:
> >
> > Ur post did nothing but push ur argument further into the ground. thank again kind sir. The fact that u posted an opposition to people who might like Travis novels by posting “inb4” is again rude and unwelcome on most forms. and yes u essentially did accuse me of being a Travis fanboy because of the fact that you see any and all people who happen to like Glasslands as a Travis fan boy as evident in any and all responses to anyone posting positive insight to this novel, in any form with Glasslands in it. And Its the internet you have to be defensive even u are the difference being that i dont resort to being rude and Condescending.
>
> Once again, a classic example of NOT reading what I’ve said properly. -_-

> > > > > > Right, go back and reread everything I’ve said. At no point have I accused you of being anything, nor have I called you names. And frankly, if you get offended by what people on the internet say to you then you shouldn’t be here at all, I’ll be condescending to whoever I like.
> > > > >
> > > > > Then why even write that in the first place who purposely post something that will most deff offend people??? that makes no since. Just by saying ull be condescending to who ever you want, you have lost all credibility on any further arguments. thank you for your time kind sir.
> > > >
> > > > Lolwut? Let’s evaluate:
> > > > - OP asks what we thought of Glasslands, I respond with my opinion and an “inb4”.
> > > > - You come in and assume I am accusing you.
> > > > I am not accusing you of anything, well I am now, you lack a fundamental comprehension of the written word and I suggest you learn how to be rid of your defensive nature when people aren’t talking to you.
> > > >
> > > > My credibility is still very much intact, again, learn to read properly. A course in ‘How Not to Butcher the English Language’ would be of benefit too. :slight_smile:
> > >
> > > Ur post did nothing but push ur argument further into the ground. thank again kind sir. The fact that u posted an opposition to people who might like Travis novels by posting “inb4” is again rude and unwelcome on most forms. and yes u essentially did accuse me of being a Travis fanboy because of the fact that you see any and all people who happen to like Glasslands as a Travis fan boy as evident in any and all responses to anyone posting positive insight to this novel, in any form with Glasslands in it. And Its the internet you have to be defensive even u are the difference being that i dont resort to being rude and Condescending.
> >
> > Once again, a classic example of NOT reading what I’ve said properly. -_-
>
> I have read what you said just fine. And i am sure im not the only one with the same assumptions from what you wrote maybe had you been not so defensive as you put it i would have reacted the way i did but ur the one who had to be condescending towards people whom might possibly like Glasslands or Travis, so it not my reading of ur post that have an issue its you.
> By posting the inb4 to alienated any and all people who might possibly like Glassland and or Travis. Like Glassland or travis is not something that is bad or wrong it perfectly fine u act though as if there inferior to yourself, and i Say sir they are not in any shape or form. Good Day

OP sorry for the shift from topic i will not further any arguments. If u want any info message me i will let you know my opinions if u desire to know it.