What are your most anticipated games of the Fall?

There are a lot of games coming out this Fall, including the return of Halo with Halo 5: Guardians. What are your most anticipated games of September-December 2015? I’ll start with my Top 5:

1. Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
  2. Call of Duty Black Ops III
  3. Fallout 4
  4. Halo 5: Guardians
  5. Star Wars Battlefront

Halo 5
Taken king
Fallout 4

Fallout4
Halo 5
Cod bo3
Starwars

Mario Maker

Fallout 4

• Halo 5 - star wars battlefront

Deffinetly not cod… I’d play cod if they back to waw style. Anyways halo 5 and fallout 4

Halo 5. Don’t have much time to play more than that.

Halo 5 obviously. I’m almost as big of a fan of Gears of war as I am Halo so I’m excited for an xbone launch of Gears in Gears of war ultimate edition. Excited for star wars battlefront as well and the big one for me: Fallout 4! It will easily take goty imo, but I will always go back to Halo and Gears for my multiplayer fix.

• Halo 5: Guardians - Star Wars: Battlefront

Halo 5, Gears, and Fallout. Da good stuff.

I’m defiantly most excited for battlefront but in second is halo.

I’m not getting Destiny’s overpriced Taken King DLC so just Halo 5

Only Halo 5. No other game can compete with the quality of Halo.

Fallout 4; hands down.

Screw just the fall:

Fallout 4

MGS V

Dark Souls III

Dishonered 2

Doom

Mafia 3

Really looking forward to the new Tomb Raider, loved the first one. I want to be excited about Assassins Creed as I adore the franchise, but I just can’t. I was hopeful for Unity, but I just haven’t been able to pick it back up for a few months - bit like AC3 :confused: Tempted to get Gears as that’s one helluva collection right there. Mirror’s Edge… don’t think I need to say anymore. I need that game in my life yesterday. Oh and that other game, um, Halo or something. Yeah, that looks cool :stuck_out_tongue:

Halo 5, Battlefront, Rainbow Six Siege, not much else is looking to good. Maybe the Gears Remake will be alright.

Metal Gear Solid V

Halo 5

That is all.

Halo 5
Fallout 4
ARK: Survival Evolved looks really interesting
Battlefront

• halo 5 - fallout - star wars.