What are your ideas for a new Warzone Map?

If we do get a new map in the new update or in the upcoming future, I would hope for a Oni Base themed map. It would be a closed up map with no outside entrance, only the base itself. Somewhere around the map there would be an area similar to Sword Base from Reach. The rest of the map would be brand new and somewhat similar to Prospect. What are your thoughts?

A UNSC Frigate vs Covenant Corvette fighting over a Tyrant-like base in an asteroid field under Forerunner gravity control to allow Spartan-Cannons and light bridges paths to drive over the giant sized space-box/abyss!

Pretty much, Boarding Action brought to a Warzone scale. Heavy on aerial vehicle advantages but not needed. Those Spartan-Cannons and bridges can make for some creative boarding/stealing if designed for it.

I want one based on Gephyrophobia! One of my favorite maps lol

A dense urban map with more buildings that aren’t bases. Noctus doesn’t feel like a city.

Would love to see a modified version of Avalanche from Halo 3 as a Warzone map. Would add a core in each base, a couple of armories on opposite corners of the cliffs, a center capture zone (the space under the archway), scatter some AIs, and bring back some sweet memories.

How about a map like waterworks but a bit bigger to accommodate a few more players? Or a genesis themed map?

One similar to spire in Reach. Can you imagine ground pounding from the top of spire? That would be sick!

I want environmental hazards similar to the H2A maps in the MCC. Shoot this button and let loose a river of lava or something close. Or for the sake of balance have the map do it by itself.

Basically have mother nature rain down hell on us.

> 2533274912984822;8:
> I want environmental hazards similar to the H2A maps in the MCC. Shoot this button and let loose a river of lava or something close. Or for the sake of balance have the map do it by itself.
>
> Basically have mother nature rain down hell on us.

Like Recovery from COD AW. If you don’t know what that is, it was a map where around half way through, an alarm goes off and you have to haul butt to get through a closing door while still fighting. The map is completely different on the other side of the map. This would be great because if a team doesn’t have map advantage, they could get it on the second half of the game.

> 2533274912984822;8:
> I want environmental hazards similar to the H2A maps in the MCC. Shoot this button and let loose a river of lava or something close. Or for the sake of balance have the map do it by itself.
>
> Basically have mother nature rain down hell on us.

I’ve been saying things like things since day 1 of halo 5. Why Halo 5 didn’t have maps with interactive environments like H2A did is beyond me!!!

> 2535416253603787;1:
> If we do get a new map in the new update or in the upcoming future, I would hope for a Oni Base themed map. It would be a closed up map with no outside entrance, only the base itself. Somewhere around the map there would be an area similar to Sword Base from Reach. The rest of the map would be brand new and somewhat similar to Prospect. What are your thoughts?

Either a level involving the Kraken or the Flood…or both! lol

Like someone above me said Spire would be amazing.

As for something completely new, I want something like a High Charity setting. You would basically be in the sky above the main city so the edges are cliffs that lead to certain death. The skybox would be just like that in H2A. You could also have multiple levels like lower, middle, and upper levels.

My next idea is a Forerunner themed map that takes place on the Mantle’s Approach (the Didact’s ship from Halo 4). The layout I’m thinking of would be very similar to that area towards the end of Midnight. (Those platforms you had to jump to so Cortana could copy her rampant personality traits with the Didact and Composer in the middle). I would keep all the platforms around the perimeter but fill in the space between them. In Halo 4 the area was just an empty abyss where you just fell to your death. I would fill that area in with structures and pathways that are all moving around to keep things fresh. I would probably call it Invasion of the Mantle.

> 2535440120215345;11:
> Like someone above me said Spire would be amazing.
>
> As for something completely new, I want something like a High Charity setting. You would basically be in the sky above the main city so the edges are cliffs that lead to certain death. The skybox would be just like that in H2A. You could also have multiple levels like lower, middle, and upper levels.
>
> My next idea is a Forerunner themed map that takes place on the Mantle’s Approach (the Didact’s ship from Halo 4). The layout I’m thinking of would be very similar to that area towards the end of Midnight. (Those platforms you had to jump to so Cortana could copy her rampant personality traits with the Didact and Composer in the middle). I would keep all the platforms around the perimeter but fill in the space between them. In Halo 4 the area was just an empty abyss where you just fell to your death. I would fill that area in with structures and pathways that are all moving around to keep things fresh. I would probably call it Invasion of the Mantle.

Great ideas! To quote somebody, press the quote button in the right corner. It makes it easier to find :slight_smile:

Remastered Waterworks and High Charity Warzone Map

> 2603643534597848;2:
> A UNSC Frigate vs Covenant Corvette fighting over a Tyrant-like base in an asteroid field under Forerunner gravity control to allow Spartan-Cannons and light bridges paths to drive over the giant sized space-box/abyss!
>
> Pretty much, Boarding Action brought to a Warzone scale. Heavy on aerial vehicle advantages but not needed. Those Spartan-Cannons and bridges can make for some creative boarding/stealing if designed for it.

I was going to say one aboard a CAS being invaded by Prometheans but yours sounds cool as well.

> 2533274821174589;13:
> Remastered Waterworks and High Charity Warzone Map

High Charity would be awesome!

What about some sort of underground cave type map? Like have some tunnels that run to bases or things like that and having a covenant based monument in the center with covenant them garages/based on the sides?

> 2533274924401014;12:
> > 2535440120215345;11:
> > Like someone above me said Spire would be amazing.
> >
> > As for something completely new, I want something like a High Charity setting. You would basically be in the sky above the main city so the edges are cliffs that lead to certain death. The skybox would be just like that in H2A. You could also have multiple levels like lower, middle, and upper levels.
> >
> > My next idea is a Forerunner themed map that takes place on the Mantle’s Approach (the Didact’s ship from Halo 4). The layout I’m thinking of would be very similar to that area towards the end of Midnight. (Those platforms you had to jump to so Cortana could copy her rampant personality traits with the Didact and Composer in the middle). I would keep all the platforms around the perimeter but fill in the space between them. In Halo 4 the area was just an empty abyss where you just fell to your death. I would fill that area in with structures and pathways that are all moving around to keep things fresh. I would probably call it Invasion of the Mantle.
>
>
> Great ideas! To quote somebody, press the quote button in the right corner. It makes it easier to find :slight_smile:

I wasn’t really responding to them or adding to their input. I was just agreeing with whoever said it first. Since it wasn’t the main topic of my post there was no reason to quote them.

> 2535440120215345;17:
> > 2533274924401014;12:
> > > 2535440120215345;11:
> > > Like someone above me said Spire would be amazing.
> > >
> > > As for something completely new, I want something like a High Charity setting. You would basically be in the sky above the main city so the edges are cliffs that lead to certain death. The skybox would be just like that in H2A. You could also have multiple levels like lower, middle, and upper levels.
> > >
> > > My next idea is a Forerunner themed map that takes place on the Mantle’s Approach (the Didact’s ship from Halo 4). The layout I’m thinking of would be very similar to that area towards the end of Midnight. (Those platforms you had to jump to so Cortana could copy her rampant personality traits with the Didact and Composer in the middle). I would keep all the platforms around the perimeter but fill in the space between them. In Halo 4 the area was just an empty abyss where you just fell to your death. I would fill that area in with structures and pathways that are all moving around to keep things fresh. I would probably call it Invasion of the Mantle.
> >
> >
> > Great ideas! To quote somebody, press the quote button in the right corner. It makes it easier to find :slight_smile:
>
>
> I wasn’t really responding to them or adding to their input. I was just agreeing with whoever said it first. Since it wasn’t the main topic of my post there was no reason to quote them.

Just trying to help :frowning:

> 2533274876257384;16:
> What about some sort of underground cave type map? Like have some tunnels that run to bases or things like that and having a covenant based monument in the center with covenant them garages/based on the sides?

My mind instantly jumped to that FF map from Reach. The ice cave with the Forerunner thingy beneath Sword Base.

> 2533274924401014;18:
> > 2535440120215345;17:
> > > 2533274924401014;12:
> > > > 2535440120215345;11:
> > > > Like someone above me said Spire would be amazing.
> > > >
> > > > As for something completely new, I want something like a High Charity setting. You would basically be in the sky above the main city so the edges are cliffs that lead to certain death. The skybox would be just like that in H2A. You could also have multiple levels like lower, middle, and upper levels.
> > > >
> > > > My next idea is a Forerunner themed map that takes place on the Mantle’s Approach (the Didact’s ship from Halo 4). The layout I’m thinking of would be very similar to that area towards the end of Midnight. (Those platforms you had to jump to so Cortana could copy her rampant personality traits with the Didact and Composer in the middle). I would keep all the platforms around the perimeter but fill in the space between them. In Halo 4 the area was just an empty abyss where you just fell to your death. I would fill that area in with structures and pathways that are all moving around to keep things fresh. I would probably call it Invasion of the Mantle.
> > >
> > >
> > > Great ideas! To quote somebody, press the quote button in the right corner. It makes it easier to find :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > I wasn’t really responding to them or adding to their input. I was just agreeing with whoever said it first. Since it wasn’t the main topic of my post there was no reason to quote them.
>
>
> Just trying to help :frowning:

No no no no no no don’t be sad! Thank you very much for liking my ideas and trying to help me do things, I appreciate it. I’m just saying that there was a reason I didn’t quote.

Dont get sad bro! Not when there are only 38 days till Christmas!