What are you worried about seeing at E3?

Not to be a pessimist, but I thought it would be interesting to see what features people really don’t want, but think might be coming in the E3 reveal.

For me it’s in-game emotes, the last thing I want is to be killed and dabbed on.

My fear is a game that doesn’t work upon release. That’s really just my main thing.

Well, it’s Halo, if not dabbed you will be teabagged haha

What I don’t want is for the campaign to be a remake of Combat Evolved, ala Force Awakens. I want them to acknowledge past games and continue the story, even if the setting is more “classic”.

I also fear that the game won’t have a clear direction and be a mess at launch, but in Joseph Staten we trust!

Speaking of E3, I fear the entire presentation will be multiplayer-focused, which is nice, but I want then to show the new graphics in the campaign and hype the fandom.

More warehouse landscapes for multiplayer. I am sure the graphics will be fine.

Im worried that Multiplayer wont look like Halo but I have my hopes it will be

> 2535450418639942;5:
> Im worried that Multiplayer wont look like Halo but I have my hopes it will be

I think 343i has found out what “Halo gameplay” is. You could tell from the showing last year it was more core Halo than ever before under their watch.

Thrusters, Jetpack, higher speed sprint, competitive focus.

> 2533274876991706;7:
> Thrusters, Jetpack, higher speed sprint, competitive focus.

People forget how casual and competitive Halo 2 and Halo 3 could be at the same time. I really wish they get back to this because playing with my GF is hard when she goes against sweats all the time.

> 2533274792737987;8:
> > 2533274876991706;7:
> > Thrusters, Jetpack, higher speed sprint, competitive focus.
>
> People forget how casual and competitive Halo 2 and Halo 3 could be at the same time. I really wish they get back to this because playing with my GF is hard when she goes against sweats all the time.

My thoughts exactly. All my friends who are bad at Halo went to Destiny/Overwatch cause of H5.

> 2533274876991706;9:
> > 2533274792737987;8:
> > > 2533274876991706;7:
> > > Thrusters, Jetpack, higher speed sprint, competitive focus.
> >
> > People forget how casual and competitive Halo 2 and Halo 3 could be at the same time. I really wish they get back to this because playing with my GF is hard when she goes against sweats all the time.
>
> My thoughts exactly. All my friends who are bad at Halo went to Destiny/Overwatch cause of H5.

This is why I hope they use the Campaign maps or shape specific maps for missions that can kind of act like strikes. Halo has so much potential and it’s painful to see it be wasted.

> 2535433178955557;2:
> My fear is a game that doesn’t work upon release. That’s really just my main thing.

I get you probably mean issues on the level of MCC’s launch or cyberpunk, but just a friendly reminder to expect server issues on day 1. Happens with every highly anticipated multiplayer game these days.

I’m worried about the possibility of an online aspect to the regular campaign. If the game launches with server issues, and that prevents us from playing multiplayer AND campaign… uh oh…

I don’t want to see clouds suddenly popping in.

I’m concerned that we’ll see very uninspired maps in multiplayer. As esports is a big focus, sometimes I get concerned that this limits map creativity at 343.

No issue with esports but I don’t want that to be their focus for every non BTB map.

I worried the multiplayer maps wont have personality.

I’m not worried with anything at all. Lots of y’all prolly disagree with me but whatever 343i throws out there and calls Halo, it’s my new Halo.

> 2535433178955557;2:
> My fear is a game that doesn’t work upon release. That’s really just my main thing.

I’d have to agree.

> 2607664605677189;1:
> Not to be a pessimist, but I thought it would be interesting to see what features people really don’t want, but think might be coming in the E3 reveal.
>
> For me it’s in-game emotes, the last thing I want is to be killed and dabbed on.

I’m not really worried about anything, and it’s Halo. I doubt we’ll get any emotes, 343 isn’t that dumb.

I’m truly not concerned about anything. I have full confidence this will be the greatest Halo game ever made.

> 2535436557871072;16:
> I’m not worried with anything at all. Lots of y’all prolly disagree with me but whatever 343i throws out there and calls Halo, it’s my new Halo.

100% brother

> 2535451986813028;3:
> Well, it’s Halo, if not dabbed you will be teabagged haha
>
> What I don’t want is for the campaign to be a remake of Combat Evolved, ala Force Awakens. I want them to acknowledge past games and continue the story, even if the setting is more “classic”.
>
> I also fear that the game won’t have a clear direction and be a mess at launch, but in Joseph Staten we trust!
>
> Speaking of E3, I fear the entire presentation will be multiplayer-focused, which is nice, but I want then to show the new graphics in the campaign and hype the fandom.

I get that, but all we’ve seen for the past three or four years is campaign. I wanna see multiplayer!