What are you playing instead of Halo Infinite?

Been playing Halo Infinite (obviously), Battlefront II, Fallen Order. I’m starting to get into Valorant and Destiny 2

Just played the DLC for The Ascent this week called Cyber Heist.

If you haven’t played The Ascent yet you are missing out. It is essentially a Diablo Cyberpunk game with a 4-player couch co-op.

The environment and atmosphere and mood AND THE MUSIC of the game are incredible. It is more of a Cyberpunk game than Cyperpunk 2077 ever was.

The level layout looks like it was literally lifted from the 80s Cyberpunk art.

Here is the trailer if you haven’t seen what the game looks like. It is on Game Pass Xbox and PC Game Pass by the way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe6zxY4A4UU

Halo 5
Splitgate
Modern Warfare ‘19
Modern Warfare Remastered
Battlefield 4
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes
SpeedRunners
Fall Guys
Tom Clancy’s The Division
Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Romancing Saga 2
River City Ransom
Scott Pilgram vs The World: The Game
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Mad Max
A Plague Tale: Innocence
Little Nightmares
Age of Booty
Peggle
Overcooked
Degrees of Separation
Guns, Gore, and Cannoli

Infinite really needs match performance-based XP and a match composer. Until those are implemented my interest remains a shell of what it could be.

1 Like

BO4, BO3, Hunt Showdown, Fortnite, MCC

Halo MCC because at least it’s not built around the competitive scene :pensive:

1 Like

Honestly I have been playing some other games from my childhood like:

• Halo CE
  • Halo 2
  • Fable
  • Fable 2
  • Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
  • Ninja Gaiden

But other than that I have been playing

• CyberPunk 2077
  • Valorant
  • Undertale
  • Warframe
  • Raft
  • Apex Legends
  • Dying Light 2
  • For Honor
  • Fortnite
    Basically anything that is a complete game.

Elden Ring, DOOM, CSGO, maybe will finally finish HL1

Still do infinite for events, certain rewards and if at times with friends or campaign. But will be on MCC at times, GTA V, mostly and fortnite, and now am actually grinding on Destiny 2 now gonnas be grinding on season 16, 17 and current season 18 seasonal story content. Something that 343 lacks on there season story in infinite. And other games on my xbox, and pc which do content gameplay videos off my pc games heh like Halo wars de with a mod.

Saints Row it’s terrible but still better then infinite

I think you are 10 years late. Check out 1998, 2004 and 2007. Absolutely insane…

I’ve picked up Modern Warfare (2019) and I’m actually enjoying it. The campaign is fun, missions are short but thrilling, multiplayer takes a little getting used to but lobby’s are always full no matter what game mode you want to play and being able to talk to other people is such a nice change from Infinite’s anti-social lobby setup.

I’m really looking forward to MW2 next month.

As much as I hate to admit it I’m playing Fortnite

been playing mcc and 5, you know i kinda feel bad for 5 it got hate but it was nowhere near the level of infinites. honestly i wasn’t too into 5 when it released, mostly due to the xbox one just not being a very great console, getting back into it i really think the game deserves a second chance by everyone but it really needs to be optimized for new consoles and some fun new features added.

Been hooked onto Cyberpunk again, current state feels flawless to play now, just runs a lot better if you’re next Gen

Warzone. atleast the dev “cares” about it.

I tried MWII beta yesterday and I am so disapointed.
Gunplay is horrible unless you paid 100$ to have a cheated weapon. A starting M4 is unaccurate as f***. So if you don’t follow the perfect meta you’ll lose every single 1v1. Your movements are slow and unbelievably noisy. Most of the maps are bad. Spawning is bad.
Some game modes are « battlefied friendly » and for me this is not exciting.

The only good feelings I had were about servers: you die/kill instantly, never behind a wall ! And ping is perfectly alright. No weird feelings of desync and latence every time.

MW2 beta multi seems to be « stupid » now for me, maybe ´cause I’m getting older. I’ve hope that not every single player of the communauty will leave halo.
Halo stays by far my favourite type of game.
Just sad that netcode and servers aren’t where it should be.

LOL look at this we are here talking about other games and these post are not being hidden because the game is so broken dsync has killed the game so hard 343 are telling us to play othe titles until new season lol

1 Like

Destiny 2 grabbed my attention pretty damn hard. Sure the PvP isn’t balanced very well but it has something in spades that Infinite doesn’t… fun.

Halo 5 sucks. 343 had yet to do a half decent halo game lol.