What are you most looking forward to in Anniversary?

> I’m most looking forward to playing co-op with my son. I know it’s going to be bad -Yoink!-

This. My son will be visiting me for Thanksgiving Break and this will be his first real Halo experience.

• An FFA Playlist that isn’t frustratingly stupid.
  • Awesome BTB maps
  • Terminals
  • Skulls

looking for skulls & terminals. Also unlocking achievements.

Everything, absolutly Everything!!

Sorry I’m excited.

Can’t wait for Two Betrayals.

EVERYTHING

BUT searching for easter eggs/skulls/terminals would take first place perhaps

To enjoy that awesome feeling I had when I first played Halo CE on Xbox.

I am most looking forward to stepping outside in the snow on AotCR. That level was/is awesome. :slight_smile:

> EVERYTHING
>
> BUT searching for easter eggs/skulls/terminals would take first place perhaps

Exactly.

Every. Friggin. BYTE IN THE DISC!!!

> The Maw all over again. In Legendary solo. That was the easiest level for me.

Ahh, one of the best and most epic levels in all of the halo games. That level made me a fan forever of the series.

I’ve always primarily been a single player guy, but I can’t wait to try out the Anniversary playlist and take the maps for a spin.

> Watching halo go BOOM!!!

Making huge things blovv up.
Classic avvesomness.

For me; playing THE game that changed my choice of games from RPG to FPS and dragged me into its storie like a sponge does to vvater in the middle of an ocean.

Definitely the Anniversary Gametypes. I am excited to play it on the new classic maps, but I am also eager to try it on maps like Powerhouse and Countdown. It looks like a lot of fun for sure.

Also Headlong. OMG, OMG, OMG!

playing the original story, because I never got the chance.

Ranked in how bad I want it:

1. Epic final Warthog run at the end.
  2. Epic Beach Assault on The Silent Cartographer.
  3. My last name is Jenkins . . . guess which part I want to see third?

Lol at (3). The first time I played I thought the game used your profile name as the name on the back of the helmet . . . I was wrong of course.

> changed my choice of games from RPG to FPS

Same here, bud. Same here…

Most definitely Skull-hunting and also making my way through The Library again, even though I have a phobia of Flood. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Headlong too, of course. How could I forget? :stuck_out_tongue:

~ Otter ϡ

Everything.

Looking forward to a bunch of things. The whole revamped campaign, MP maps, easter eggs, etc. But I think I am most looking forward to epic warthog flipping and other shenanigans!