What Are You most excited for in the MCC

With us nearing the release date for the Master Chief Collection. I was wondering what everybody is most excited about. I can’t wait for November 11th this is the most I have anticipated a game in a long time.

ITS TOO LONG!!! Hahaha I cant wait.

The collection is great and all, but what I’m actually the most excited for is the Halo 5 beta.

Isn’t this the halo 5 guardians section?

> 2533274952728753;4:
> Isn’t this the halo 5 guardians section?

^^^^^^^^

Anyway, I am real excited for the Halo 5 beta.

PLAYING AS ELITES IN MULTIPLAYER AND THE ARBITER IN CAMPAIGN!

Yep… Still the wrong forum.

> 2533274951646282;7:
> Yep… Still the wrong forum.

Yeah I accidentally posted this in the Halo 5 forum lol

> 2533274846246903;1:
> With us nearing the release date for the Master Chief Collection. I was wondering what everybody is most excited about. I can’t wait for November 11th this is the most I have anticipated a game in a long time.

I simply cannot wait for the return of the Arbiter (Thel 'Vadam), I find him such a unique character throughout Halo 2 and Halo 3. I hope there is mention of the Sangheili Civil War.

Another theme I am looking forward to indulge into is with the ‘instability’ of Master Chief, and how he sees everything without Cortana. Ever since I heard he went AWOL, I immediately knew the pace of story in Halo 5: Guardians will be very interesting.

> 2533274932966050;9:
> > 2533274846246903;1:
> > With us nearing the release date for the Master Chief Collection. I was wondering what everybody is most excited about. I can’t wait for November 11th this is the most I have anticipated a game in a long time.
>
>
> I simply cannot wait for the return of the Arbiter (Thel 'Vadam), I find him such a unique character throughout Halo 2 and Halo 3. I hope there is mention of the Sangheili Civil War.
>
> Another theme I am looking forward to indulge into is with the ‘instability’ of Master Chief, and how he sees everything without Cortana. Ever since I heard he went AWOL, I immediately knew the pace of story in Halo 5: Guardians will be very interesting.

I totally agree with you man the Arbiter is such a unique character I can’t wait to play his missions!

Im exited to see halo 2 anniversary but I’m even more excited for the halo 5 guardians beta.

The Halo 5 beta. I’m extremely excited to see how 343 will balance the old with the new. They promised new game mechanics, which is EXTREMELY exciting for me since they KNOW that twisting the Halo formula too much will cause problems. So they must have come up with new ideas that aren’t OP and aren’t un-Halo.

In other words, there won’t be a cover system. Right 343? That silly slide into cover thing in the trailer was just dramatic effect, right?

RIGHT?!

Halo 5’s beta and Night Fall.

I’m mostly excited for the Halo 5 beta.

> 2533274952728753;4:
> Isn’t this the halo 5 guardians section?