What are you looking forward to seeing in Halo: CE Anniversary?

I personally would have to say watching the Pillar of Autumn exploding at the end, topped off with Johnson giving that “touchy” Elite a hug. That was hilarious.

Just Johnson in general would make my day. That guy was a legend, but I would love to see how the flood looks in their newer more updated forms, I’m pretty sure I saw a very low quality photo of one on the trailer, if I find it I’ll update and link it here.

What are you looking forward to seeing?

Flood, Sangheili, MC, jackals. Basicly everything but if I had to pick one thing I would have to say Flood

the terminals and i cant wait to see the private jenkins cutscene

Loved the Halo 3 Terminals so looking forward to them in the Anniversary. Also can’t wait to do the Maw Warthog run again.

the music, the incredible ring world scenary like in no other game, the flood being terrifying again, (although they where pretty freaky in 2) the monitor, the library assault on the control room, the two betrayals cut scene, overpowering weapons, original covenant voices, cop-op, im really exicted to see how the inside of halo will look once completed i could go on and on

Masterchief!

Remastered Private Jenkins video scene.

I want to see people’s reactions to how close Halo: CE and Halo: Reach are in basic gameplay stances.

The environments.

I just can’t wait to see all the remastered cutscenes. That’ll be the big kahuna for me.

The Library. The flood. Battle Creek. The terminals. The level with all the swamps and the first time you see the flood. The -Yoink!- pistol! The classic music. Everything god -Yoink!-! Hats off to all the fans like me that have been there since the beginning!

Both the Flood and the Sentinals.

Speaking of cutscenes, I want to see if it’s still possible to lure a Banshee into the Control Room and kill Chief during the cutscene.

I actually cant wait to see what the opening gameplay sequence will look like when you are testing out your look controls and shield recharge. I also can’t wait to see what “The Maw” warthog sequence will be like. It’s gonna be so awesomeeeee!!! I seriously cannot wait.

> Speaking of cutscenes, I want to see if it’s still possible to lure a Banshee into the Control Room and kill Chief during the cutscene.

HAHAHA OMG YES!! I almost always do that when I have a chance. I actually think that will still be in there because they basically didnt change ANYTHING in the original games coding. So I hope its still there.

4 on 4 CTF on Beaver Creek, good times.

But in the campaign I can’t wait to be able to play with another person, playing solo gets really lonely.