What are you hoping that Halo Anniversary will have?

If you remember the old Halo from Xbox, it had an extra section where you could watch demos, with the Anniversary should we have an extra’s menu that doesn’t have Demos, but has access to Waypoint updating you with Halo Goodness while in Game?
Or perhaps old archieved concept art that you never saw from Halo, or maybe a chance to play the Halo 2 E3 Demo we never got to play because the original xbox could not handle.

Discuss what you want in Halo Anniversary:

Halo 4 BETA Access :slight_smile:

> Halo 4 BETA Access :slight_smile:

What he said because I wanna have something to look forward in the beginning-middle of 2012

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

TON’S OF FLOOD!

It does have an “extras” menu. You could see it in one of the videos.

Oooo, that’s cool. I wonder what extras are coming our way. :smiley:

> If you remember the old Halo from Xbox, it had an extra section where you could watch demos, with the Anniversary should we have an extra’s menu that doesn’t have Demos, but has access to Waypoint updating you with Halo Goodness while in Game?
> Or perhaps old archieved concept art that you never saw from Halo, or maybe a chance to play the Halo 2 E3 Demo we never got to play because the original xbox could not handle.
>
> Discuss what you want in Halo Anniversary:

That would be pretty cool, and unexpected, actually.

Warthog launch maybe?

The only thing I’m really expecting for Halo CEA is the library firefight.

boarding action

I am Hoping For Skulls (Campaign Mode), EASTER EGGS! , Amazingly Over Powered Weapons!, Death Island Remake and Finally Cheif

English-speaking Grunts again. Having them speak in their own language in Reach was a HUUUUUUGE mistake that ruined a large portion of the fun you can have in campaign.

This, sooo much this.

> English-speaking Grunts again. Having them speak in their own language in Reach was a HUUUUUUGE mistake that ruined a large portion of the fun you can have in campaign.

“IT’S THE DEMON!!!” high pitched shriek

> > English-speaking Grunts again. Having them speak in their own language in Reach was a HUUUUUUGE mistake that ruined a large portion of the fun you can have in campaign.
>
> “IT’S THE DEMON!!!” high pitched shriek

“When has US looking for IT, EVER been a good idea?” XD

> > > English-speaking Grunts again. Having them speak in their own language in Reach was a HUUUUUUGE mistake that ruined a large portion of the fun you can have in campaign.
> >
> > “IT’S THE DEMON!!!” high pitched shriek
>
> “When has US looking for IT, EVER been a good idea?” XD

And for Elites there has to be a LOT of “WORT WORT WORT”.

1. Basically every feature from Halo 3 and Reach - This includes: Forge and Theater mode, as they were revolutionary to gaming,and what helped Halo 3 stay at the top.

2. Destructible Environments - If you look at Battlefield 3, doesn’t that destructible environment look awesome!? It could also bring some level of strategy into Halo. Ex:"Go put that charge on the lower left part of the building, it’ll collapse on that squad over there!"

3. Interacting with Environments - Such as opening a door, flipping on the lights, etc.

4. Using your surroundings - This means using your surroundings as tools. Ex: You’re out of ammo, and have nowhere to run, so you pick up a lamp,or baseball bat, whatever you want, and use that as a weapon until you can find ammo.

5. Squad System - When you enter a match in Matchmaking, you’re team is disorganized, and will likely head into the fight alone. Squad systems can fix this, it’ll make teams (more) organized, and will be fun to utilize. It would also play a huge role in strategy. Say the squad system works like this: There are 4 squads (one squad is composed of 4 players) in a Battalion, and there are 4 Battalions in a Company. The Company would have a leader ( A high ranking officer, or someone that the rest of the Company votes for).

6. Larger Servers - This is more a wish to Xbox Live than it is the the actual game. Larger servers means more people in one match to play with, this would go along with the Squad System idea I brought up earlier.

7. Squad Vs. Squad, Battalion Vs. Battalion, Company Vs. Company, etc. - Not every one wants to play with so many/little players and not have the option to go back and forth. So, there would be certain servers for each kind of battle you want to participate in; a massive, Company Vs. Company battle, or a small, Squad Vs. Squad battle.

These are what I want to see in pretty much all of the Halos to come. I know that these might seem a little absurd and difficult to put in one game, but with all the technology and time they have,these shouldn’t be too big a problem.
**----**Stryker

I think you killed the thread with your big list, especially since we know the CEA campaign won’t have any modifications and the multiplayer is the reach engine. I think your suggestions would be great for halo 4 though.

I’m hoping for theater mode myself, hopefully the new graphic engine running ontop the old will allow for a camera fly through.

Stryker, out of curiosity, did you get most of those feature ideas from the Battlefield franchise? Because they seem like they would work well… Just not in Halo.