What are you guys hopeing for january update?

For me gametypes and some armor. What about you?

“Gametypes”

More like Gametype :stuck_out_tongue: am I right?

Gametypes. I could go without anything else if they gave us more gametypes.

CTF social, not a mixed bag of modes. Infection social. Grifball. More customization (like Reach, or at the very least being able to choose all the colors on your armor and emblem with a better color selection, preferably color sliders), being able to see radar while in req stations (or at the very least the notification of attackers being in the base), forge map browser (I don’t like having to hear from other people what maps are good, hunt down and friend the author just to download them, you cant even download the ones they have bookmarked either unless you friend THAT author too!) Alas, I doubt any of this will be coming.

Not much to be honest.

There was always some conjecture that the Jan update would be a little (ahem) spartan… given the time of year.

If it was a big update I think there would be more hype by now… maybe even a trailer…

> 2535439780801708;2:
> “Gametypes”
>
> More like Gametype :stuck_out_tongue: am I right?

All you gettin is that oddball pic, you just have to print it out and stick it to the tv screen.

I expect 1 gametype, 2 new temporary hoppers which nobody enjoys, 1 map, 35 REQ cards.

And some people here will praise it and call me "entitled for not liking it.

Gamestypes, at least for custom games. I mean, having such a great forge without the possibility to cutomize the gamemode proper is somewhat pointless.
Please 343 bring Infection, Assault and KotH as soon as possible (for custom games)!

> 2533274816636702;4:
> CTF social, not a mixed bag of modes. Infection social. Grifball. More customization (like Reach, or at the very least being able to choose all the colors on your armor and emblem with a better color selection, preferably color sliders), being able to see radar while in req stations (or at the very least the notification of attackers being in the base), forge map browser (I don’t like having to hear from other people what maps are good, hunt down and friend the author just to download them, you cant even download the ones they have bookmarked either unless you friend THAT author too!) Alas, I doubt any of this will be coming.

Thats asking a lot, concidering they haven’t managed to give us any new gametypes yet.

Infection !

I just want infection.

BTB maps that aren’t forge. Hopefully not tens of armors and helmets and weapons skins. Pretty sure game modes are off the table for January. Did I mention I really hope not so many armors and weapon skins. I’ve almost got all the rares and uncommons collected so could could start on gold packs in earnest and get more ultra rare and legendary weapons unlocked. Maybe another all new weapon type (hammer?).

halo 6

> 2533274810945725;9:
> > 2533274816636702;4:
> > CTF social, not a mixed bag of modes. Infection social. Grifball. More customization (like Reach, or at the very least being able to choose all the colors on your armor and emblem with a better color selection, preferably color sliders), being able to see radar while in req stations (or at the very least the notification of attackers being in the base), forge map browser (I don’t like having to hear from other people what maps are good, hunt down and friend the author just to download them, you cant even download the ones they have bookmarked either unless you friend THAT author too!) Alas, I doubt any of this will be coming.
>
>
> Thats asking a lot, concidering they haven’t managed to give us any new gametypes yet.

While all would be nice, these are just things I would like to see. I just want at least one of those things. This is all stuff I would like to see EVENTUALLY, but any one of these things would make me happier, lol.

firefight :stuck_out_tongue:

A 100% COMPLETE GAME :wink:

I just want a better matchmaking for South America, Africa, NZ and AUS…

Selecting the servers you play on. Sick of alle these lobsided battles against American players and the huge latency and wonky registration that comes with It. NOT sure How long Ikeep Playing with current issues and that sucks, since otherwise I love this game.

Gametypes as grifball its my favorite

What I’m hoping for : PERMANENT PLAYLISTS & GAMETYPES!!

What I think we’ll get: 1 WZ map, 1 Arena map, and some new REQ cards.