What are you going to do with Halo 4?

So, there’s a lot of conflict over Halo 4 right now. So I just want to see what people will do when it comes out.

I will buy the game, I will play it and I will enjoy it. Then I will come on these forums just to laugh at you all and never return.

> I will buy the game, I will play it and I will enjoy it. Then I will come on these forums just to laugh at you all and never return.

Laugh at us all. I’m just curious to know what people will do.

Most likely rent it for Campaign then be done. The info from the GI leak disgust’s me and to me it signals the death of Halo.

I’ll buy the game for all of the amazing story-related campaign and co-op content, and I’ll see if multiplayer can somehow surprise me. Otherwise I’ll be playing multiplayer the same way I did in Reach through custom games.

> I’ll buy the game for all of the amazing story-related campaign and co-op content, and I’ll see if multiplayer can somehow surprise me. Otherwise I’ll be playing multiplayer the same way I did in Reach through custom games.

Pretty much this.

Not get it.

Lol Halo: 4. What a joke.

I’m going to buy the game, get home, play two missions of the campaign, play a mission of Halo Ops with a friend, play a few custom games, then go play online. I honestly just can’t f*cking wait…