What are you going to do to celebrate Halo 4?

Title is somewhat misleading.

Anyway, seeing as I couldn’t fit all of into the thread title, what will you do to celebrate the release of Halo 4?

I think my celebration involves a few beers, and some campaign… if you know what I mean…

I’ll celebrate like i always do- i’ll play the game :slight_smile:

I play that game dry.

Do the duck dance.

Reach Bonfire

just kidding

> Reach Bonfire
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> just kidding

HOW INCONSIDERATE WHAT A WASTE OF…oh you.

OT: For the first time, i’ll pull an all-nighter on the friday that follows. not playing with any of my friends, just playing by myself, getting the feel of the game.

The day i get the game i will play campaign, slowly throughout the week.

I’m not going to celebrate. I’m going to play the game.

ill be singing Celebration Day by Led Zeppelin while playing

cuz oh my my my im so happy! i wanna join the band (of halo 4 players)

SLap all of my friends while shoving the Halo 4 Limited edition game in their faces :smiley:

I’ll drink Game Fuel until my vomit glows in the dark.

Play Halo 4, of course! :smiley:

Play halo CE-3 campaigns starting a week before. Go to school that day. Then get the game, and drink game fuel all night while beating the campaign.

The nerdyist thing I can think of LAN party !

Playing the game all day, not sleeping, taking short breaks to eat, stuff like that.

Well the first thing I’m going to do is install it. And while it is installing, I am am going to replay the entire Halo saga except Halo Wars.

> Title is somewhat misleading.
>
> Anyway, seeing as I couldn’t fit all of into the thread title, what will you do to celebrate the release of Halo 4?
>
> I think my celebration involves a few beers, and some campaign… if you know what I mean…

I don’t get it…

OT: I’ll either do the macarana or sing “I’m In Love With Halo”. Probably both.

Play Halo Wars - Halo 3 (going in order by canon) 4 days before launch then Stay up all night beating the campaign when Halo 4 comes out. =)

Im taking 3 days off from school and playing the game all 3 days :smiley: (in addition to the days after that though lol, which will be forever)

7 steps to a new start:

1. Delete Reach from my hard drive to clear up space and because it’s now obsolete
  2. Create a new profile for a clean slate (gamerscore not defiled by Reach)
  3. Insert disc, install
  4. Disappear from the turbulent forums
  5. Get soda or water bottle and new batteries for controller from fridge
  6. Bring pizza slices or hamburger
  7. Eat and play
  1. Put Halo 4 in Xbox disc tray.
  2. Acquire favourite foods and beverages.
  3. Play Halo 4.
  4. ???
  5. Profit!

> 7 steps to a new start:
> 2. Create a new profile for a clean slate (gamerscore not defiled by Reach)

I understand that you might not like Reach, many of us here don’t. But it seems a little excessive to create a new profile just because you’ve received gamerscore from a game you don’t particularly like. Are you sure you want to restart whatever progress you made on your old profile?