What are the things you hate about Halo 4

I cant even begin where you start. Though I can understand this thread will probably get locked but I honestly want to hear what you hate about this game.

For me, well here is my list:

-Aim Assist
-Spartan hit box
-Forge
-Weapon Balance
-MM in general
-Ordance
-Personal Loadouts
-Customs
-Armor Customization
-The MM maps
-Grenades are Underpowered
-Not an arena style game
-No Armor effects
-No playing as Elites
-Lack of Gametypes

Im sure there is more.

These things are what I found a major issue with the game honestly and I just have to say, I have tried and tried to get into the game and I just cant. I have reverted back to Reach because overall I found that game to be 1000000x better than Halo 4. The only thing I found good about the game was Campaign and even that had its flaws which was one thing and that was not having skulls to find. Other than that, Halo 4 is a killer for me and its nothing more than a CoD rip off and trying to be something its not. For me Halo 4 is the worst and Im sure some will agree. They should have kept bloom since it actually made you learn to pace your shots and aim as well instead of spamming the damn trigger button and getting a kill. Some skill it takes.

Overall its not a bad game but its sub-par with Reach and Halo 3

It would be easier to list the things people like.

> I cant even begin where you start. Though I can understand this thread will probably get locked but I honestly want to hear what you hate about this game.
>
> For me, well here is my list:
>
> -Aim Assist
> -Spartan hit box
> -Forge
> -Weapon Balance
> -MM in general
> -Ordance
> -Personal Loadouts
> -Customs
> -Armor Customization
> -The MM maps
> -Grenades are Underpowered
> -Not an arena style game
> -No Armor effects
> <mark>-No playing as Elites</mark>
> -Lack of Gametypes
>
> Im sure there is more.
>
> These things are what I found a major issue with the game honestly and I just have to say, I have tried and tried to get into the game and I just cant. I have reverted back to Reach because overall I found that game to be 1000000x better than Halo 4. The only thing I found good about the game was Campaign and even that had its flaws which was one thing and that was not having skulls to find. Other than that, Halo 4 is a killer for me and its nothing more than a CoD rip off and trying to be something its not. For me Halo 4 is the worst and Im sure some will agree. They should have kept bloom since it actually made you learn to pace your shots and aim as well instead of spamming the damn trigger button and getting a kill. Some skill it takes.
>
> Overall its not a bad game but its sub-par with Reach and Halo 3

the one I highlighted is the one I dislike about Halo 4.

> It would be easier to list the things people like.

Because its a very small selection to chose from? No Id rather see what people dislike about it.

> > I cant even begin where you start. Though I can understand this thread will probably get locked but I honestly want to hear what you hate about this game.
> >
> > For me, well here is my list:
> >
> > -Aim Assist
> > -Spartan hit box
> > -Forge
> > -Weapon Balance
> > -MM in general
> > -Ordance
> > -Personal Loadouts
> > -Customs
> > -Armor Customization
> > -The MM maps
> > -Grenades are Underpowered
> > -Not an arena style game
> > -No Armor effects
> > <mark>-No playing as Elites</mark>
> > -Lack of Gametypes
> >
> > Im sure there is more.
> >
> > These things are what I found a major issue with the game honestly and I just have to say, I have tried and tried to get into the game and I just cant. I have reverted back to Reach because overall I found that game to be 1000000x better than Halo 4. The only thing I found good about the game was Campaign and even that had its flaws which was one thing and that was not having skulls to find. Other than that, Halo 4 is a killer for me and its nothing more than a CoD rip off and trying to be something its not. For me Halo 4 is the worst and Im sure some will agree. They should have kept bloom since it actually made you learn to pace your shots and aim as well instead of spamming the damn trigger button and getting a kill. Some skill it takes.
> >
> > Overall its not a bad game but its sub-par with Reach and Halo 3
>
> the one I highlighted is the one I dislike about Halo 4.

Well thats one reason I dislike it as well, maybe just maybe we might get that changed around along with everything else thats screwed up about it.

> > It would be easier to list the things people like.
>
> Because its a very small selection to chose from? No Id rather see what people dislike about it.

Cuz theres a million things to hate about this game and I would be here all day listing them.

> > > It would be easier to list the things people like.
> >
> > Because its a very small selection to chose from? No Id rather see what people dislike about it.
>
> Cuz theres a million things to hate about this game and I would be here all day listing them.

True but how about posting the main 5 you dislike? I only posted the ones I dislike and again like I said there are bond to me way more out there.

> It would be easier to list the things people like.

I am going to agree with this ^^ doesn’t seem as negative, probably be shorter.

“Hate” should be reserved for changes that hampers your enjoyment of the game. Not changes that you dislike or disagree with.

> “Hate” should be reserved for changes that hampers your enjoyment of the game. Not changes that you dislike or disagree with.

If you dislike or disagree with them don’t you think that would hamper your enjoyment?

> “Hate” should be reserved for changes that hampers your enjoyment of the game. Not changes that you dislike or disagree with.

Nah Im going to stick with what I got going. Opinions are nothing more than opinions, and I cant find anything enjoyable about this game anyways, well not anymore that is. Anyone want a free copy of Halo 4?

Aim assist? Buddy, that has been in Halo since Halo 2. Without aim assist the energy sword would become unusable. Not to mention the sniper rifle has no aim assist, making it harder to earn snapshots. Why do you hate it all of a sudden?

> > “Hate” should be reserved for changes that hampers your enjoyment of the game. Not changes that you dislike or disagree with.
>
> Nah Im going to stick with what I got going. Opinions are nothing more than opinions, and I cant find anything enjoyable about this game anyways, well not anymore that is. Anyone want a free copy of Halo 4?

I’d take it, but I already have 2 copies… maybe you should try Gamefly if you think that badly of it… I do it to Assassin’s Creed now, started renting after they started naming them… Lol, I also gave COD another try, just to double check every now and again to make sure I dislike it… can’t be a true Hater of a game unless you try one out once and awhile : )

To be honest, there’s only 3 things I hate about Halo 4 right now.

1-Can’t drop the flag, I mean, I got “used to it” however ,it still annoys me to think that I could have saved some matches on some situations if only I could drop the flag.
2-Boltshot, tho I’m a little bit more happy that they’ll fix it with the title update.
3-This one, this one specially, is what annoys me the most, the CSR (so far) seems to be only visible trough Waypoint, I mean, why do I want CSR then? the first reasons I used skill-rank back in Halo 3, was to see the skill of people I was up against and so adjust my gameplay style, the other, was to “intimidate” others, as I remember entering customs with my friends, everyone in the lobby was like “OMG, a 50, we just lost the match”. Not mentioning that back in the days it motivated me (and some others) to keep playing to get that shiny 50 rank. That’s pretty sad, I was so exited for it, I just hope that “not visible in-game” isn’t the final word of 343i.

Isn’t there enough negativity in this forum already? I understand ths game has issues, but why not post in one of those other threads instead of creating another negative topic?

I hate how Halo 4 brings out the worst in the Halo community…

I hate how halo 4 is somehow the cause of people making threads about the DMR or BS or PG or whatever…you go to their stats page and find they lied about the underlying premise of their post…

I hate how Halo 4 is compared to games long past that existed at a time when there was none to very little competition which gives the false illusion that somehow the Halo population was bigger and better back then because of the said game rather than acknowledge the fact of none to little choice of other games to play…

I hate how Halo 4 is somehow the cause of no visible ranking when its actually the people who may have sold 50s accounts or bad mouthed other players constantly…

I hate how Halo 4 is somehow to blame for the perceived low MM population when the gaming communities playing culture has changed to that of playing a game then quickly moving onto the next new game…

I hate Halo 4 because it seems that almost everything people want it somehow gives…

I hate Halo 4 for being able to provide many hours of enjoyment and being too much fun…

I hate Halo 4 because it tries to be faithful on teh one hand but keeps me interested by introducing “new” things…

I hate you halo 4 soooooo much I’ll just have to keep playing you!

:slight_smile:

> > “Hate” should be reserved for changes that hampers your enjoyment of the game. Not changes that you dislike or disagree with.
>
> If you dislike or disagree with them don’t you think that would hamper your enjoyment?

No, you can still disagree with something but still enjoy it. I didn’t like the tone they took with Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, but I still enjoyed the game.

> I hate how Halo 4 brings out the worst in the Halo community…
>
> I hate how halo 4 is somehow the cause of people making threads about the DMR or BS or PG or whatever…you go to their stats page and find they lied about the underlying premise of their post…
>
> I hate how Halo 4 is compared to games long past that existed at a time when there was none to very little competition which gives the false illusion that somehow the Halo population was bigger and better back then because of the said game rather than acknowledge the fact of none to little choice of other games to play…
>
> I hate how Halo 4 is somehow the cause of no visible ranking when its actually the people who may have sold 50s accounts or bad mouthed other players constantly…
>
> I hate how Halo 4 is somehow to blame for the perceived low MM population when the gaming communities playing culture has changed to that of playing a game then quickly moving onto the next new game…
>
> I hate Halo 4 because it seems that almost everything people want it somehow gives…
>
> I hate Halo 4 for being able to provide many hours of enjoyment and being too much fun…
>
> I hate Halo 4 because it tries to be faithful on teh one hand but keeps me interested by introducing “new” things…
>
> I hate you halo 4 soooooo much I’ll just have to keep playing you!
>
> :slight_smile:

Preach on brother!!! Halo 4 has been my new beer coaster for quite some time now.

Can’t drop the flag
Can’t descope
The BR isn’t 4sk
No visible in game ranks
Can’t toggle sprint
Can’t toggle ball throwing
Flood
Barely any custom games worth downloading
Maps(besides Monolith and Longbow)
How infinity settings are the default settings
AAs(should have died along with Reach)
JIP
No more starting on equal grounds

Innovating and changing arn’t the same if everything is copied from another game. Ian Malcolm in Jurassic Park said it best. QFT