What are the targets in the menu with the map?

In the sort of context menu there are a bunch of sections.

MAP
Seeing this map we can tell that it shows missions, outposts, maybe collectibles? I’m not sure if you can fast travel on this map though. Would be cool to know how big the map is, or if there are going to be different maps for new areas.
Suggestions: Would be cool if we could set multiple points on the map, so we can come back to areas to explore them better.

UPGRADES
I really like the upgrades, I saw one that makes it so you get camo after boosting, so cool! I hope these are toggleable though.

FOB
This I would assume is an area to manage and travel to your forward operating bases, which used to be outposts. Maybe they can get attacked and you can fast travel and save your marines and get points or something to get new vehicles. (Pure speculation).
Suggestions: While we don’t know anything, it would be really cool if there was some forge element at the FOB’s so we can create defenses and stuff. (I could understand why some wouldn’t want this though)

TARGETS
What is this? Is this like something in the Middle earth games, where it shows a chain of command, maybe bounty’s? Want to know more about this.

DATABASE
I’m assuming this is just like data logs and stuff for lore.

> 2535471817105277;1:
> In the sort of context menu there are a bunch of sections.
>
> MAPSeeing this map we can tell that it shows missions, outposts, maybe collectibles? I’m not sure if you can fast travel on this map though. Would be cool to know how big the map is, or if there are going to be different maps for new areas.
> Suggestions: Would be cool if we could set multiple points on the map, so we can come back to areas to explore them better.
>
> UPGRADESI really like the upgrades, I saw one that makes it so you get camo after boosting, so cool! I hope these are toggleable though.
>
> FOBThis I would assume is an area to manage and travel to your forward operating bases, which used to be outposts. Maybe they can get attacked and you can fast travel and save your marines and get points or something to get new vehicles. (Pure speculation).
> Suggestions: While we don’t know anything, it would be really cool if there was some forge element at the FOB’s so we can create defenses and stuff. (I could understand why some wouldn’t want this though)
>
> TARGETSWhat is this? Is this like something in the Middle earth games, where it shows a chain of command, maybe bounty’s? Want to know more about this.
>
> DATABASEI’m assuming this is just like data logs and stuff for lore.

Targets seem like members of the Banished. It would be cool to see a bounty system too.