What are the new enemies in H4

im just wondering what awaits us in H4 especially in the campaign and what will the new enemies be will the flood return or will the UNSC find out john is still alive and is H4 the final halo game in the saga

We have no idea what the enemies will be fore Halo 4.

what? halo 4 is the start of a new trilogy of halo games, and im pretty sure johnson is dead, would be stupid to bring him back, I personally want to meet some new characters maby bornstellar from cryptum or the librarian

> what? halo 4 is the start of a new trilogy of halo games, and im pretty sure johnson is dead, would be stupid to bring him back, I personally want to meet some new characters maby bornstellar from cryptum or the librarian

He said “John”, not Johnson. As in John-117.

Yeah, no one knows anything here about H4 other than there’s three more games. The only people who know is 343 and they’re not telling until they’re ready. That probably wont be for several months or even the beginning of 2012 before we get some solid info on what to expect.

Seeing how in the trailer there’s is a big forerunner planet sucking in the ship that the cheif is on it’s obviously forerunners because the only other race that can use forerunner tech is humans and I can’t see humans being the main enemy.

343 wants microsoft to let them include a halo 4 beta with Halo CEA. wait till this is comfimed, then wait to play it.

> Seeing how in the trailer there’s is a big forerunner planet sucking in the ship that the cheif is on it’s obviously forerunners because the only other race that can use forerunner tech is humans and I can’t see humans being the main enemy.

OR their could be an anchiant evil prisoner in the forunner object/planet/ shield world looking thing. that breaks out from wherever it’s being kept like the flood did on halo

I think Master Chief will be fighting something completely new. I’d like to see a few levels where we can play as the Arbiter, fighting Covenant remnants and over the course of the trilogy have the Arbiter and Chief’s stories intertwine.

> 343 wants microsoft to let them include a halo 4 beta with Halo CEA. wait till this is comfimed, then wait to play it.

the beta (DEMO) would be for MULTIPLAYER. Not for campaign.

Looks like we’ll be hunting for terminals in halo CEA. New info on Halo 4 is basically everything about halo now.

> im just wondering what awaits us in H4 especially in the campaign and what will the new enemies be will the flood return or will the UNSC find out john is still alive and is H4 the final halo game in the saga

Know one knows yet. We might hear something at Halo Fest :slight_smile:

It’s not the last Halo game … How can I take a statement like that seriously ?