What are the new armor skins from the dlc?

I know the names are in one of the weekly updates but does anyone know what they look like?
All I know is that they showed the names only and no pictures of them.
Is there a picture that shows what they look like?

Personally, i don’t know, however, I heard it was skins for Orbital, CIO, Venator, & War Master. I forget the rest, but I hope one of them is Recon. It could really use a skin.

> Personally, i don’t know, however, I heard it was skins for Orbital, CIO, Venator, & War Master. I forget the rest, but I hope one of them is Recon. It could really use a skin.

Really? I never liked those armors so that is kind of saddening. I was hoping for maybe a warrior skin but recon would be cool as well, maybe even a recruit one as well. O well

Yeah. They didn’t really show much of an image of the new skins, it was too tiny to see the detail for it.

Really surprised that they aren’t including the pre-order helmets that came out…almost a year now.

> Really surprised that they aren’t including the pre-order helmets that came out…almost a year now.

Yeah
that FOTUS armor

orbital is the only one i can confirm for you: http://i.imgur.com/yzQF4A0.png

notice the torso has a new pattern on it, and you can sorta see the new orbital skin on the shoulders too.