What are the Mythic requirements?

So I know that it’s basically LASO but I’ve been hearing that the requirements don’t include the Blind skull. I wanna try my hand at LASO and was hoping that this was true since it would make my life a whole lot easier. My main goal is to meet the requirements for the LASO waypoint code.

What do you mean? If you mean what is generally considered “mythic difficulty”, then it’s just Legendary plus the Mythic skull.

No… Mythic/LASO is legendary with all skulls. But people say you dont need blind to use the code. I dont want to take the chance so i did everything with blind on. I still have to beat Midnight, hopefully i can do it today. I am on co op, it makes it a lot easier.

i just started doing it co op.
I am getting my behind thoroughly kicked.

> No… Mythic/LASO is legendary with all skulls. But people say you dont need blind to use the code. I dont want to take the chance so i did everything with blind on. I still have to beat Midnight, hopefully i can do it today. I am on co op, it makes it a lot easier.

Mythic and LASO are two different things entirely, or at least they used to be. Anyway, what’s this “requirement” you guys are going on about?

Mythic is doing a run on Legendary, with ALL skulls activated, no deaths, no saving an quitting (so single segment). LASO is Legendary, ALL skulls on. If you arelooking to get the LASO emblem in Halo 4, You need to complete ALL missions in Halo 4, with ALL skulls activated. You can do this Solo or Co-op, but you cannot mix and match between the 2. Blind is indeed needed to get the LASO emblem, I can provide futher info on this if required, but I was given this straight form 343 (via the ARG I am involved in)

slaso and whatnot boggles my mind.

what a butt kicking (for me)

> Mythic is doing a run on Legendary, with ALL skulls activated, no deaths, no saving an quitting (so single segment). LASO is Legendary, ALL skulls on. <mark>If you arelooking to get the LASO emblem in Halo 4, You need to complete ALL missions in Halo 4, with ALL skulls activated.</mark> You can do this Solo or Co-op, but you cannot mix and match between the 2. Blind is indeed needed to get the LASO emblem, I can provide futher info on this if required, but I was given this straight form 343 (via the ARG I am involved in)

False.

All you need to do is beat any mission once and you unlock the code. You can die 1 million dies and still get it.

I beat Reclaimer as it was the easiest with the most game breaking skips in it.

There was a issue with the unlock system. It may be fixed by now, but may still be being worked on, but I can assure you what I posted above is the exact truth. If yu want to legitimately earn the emblem, you’ll follow what I posted above

LASO and Mythic are NOT the same. LASO is just Legendary All Skulls On, but since Reach, people have considered it to be everything except Blind.

Mythic is the same, except you must have Blind on, and there has to be some kind of proof. In the other games, you needed to have Campaign Scoring on too, but unfortunately that doesn’t exist in Halo 4. And you can’t Save & Quit either.

> > Mythic is doing a run on Legendary, with ALL skulls activated, no deaths, no saving an quitting (so single segment). LASO is Legendary, ALL skulls on. <mark>If you arelooking to get the LASO emblem in Halo 4, You need to complete ALL missions in Halo 4, with ALL skulls activated.</mark> You can do this Solo or Co-op, but you cannot mix and match between the 2. Blind is indeed needed to get the LASO emblem, I can provide futher info on this if required, but I was given this straight form 343 (via the ARG I am involved in)
>
> False.
>
> <mark>All you need to do is beat any mission once and you unlock the code. You can die 1 million dies and still get it.</mark>
>
> I beat Reclaimer as it was the easiest with the most game breaking skips in it.

This is false as 343 is in the process of fixing their tracking system. You do need to do it all or else it will not count. The fact that you are promoting an exploit proves you do not deserve it.

> > > Mythic is doing a run on Legendary, with ALL skulls activated, no deaths, no saving an quitting (so single segment). LASO is Legendary, ALL skulls on. <mark>If you arelooking to get the LASO emblem in Halo 4, You need to complete ALL missions in Halo 4, with ALL skulls activated.</mark> You can do this Solo or Co-op, but you cannot mix and match between the 2. Blind is indeed needed to get the LASO emblem, I can provide futher info on this if required, but I was given this straight form 343 (via the ARG I am involved in)
> >
> > False.
> >
> > <mark>All you need to do is beat any mission once and you unlock the code. You can die 1 million dies and still get it.</mark>
> >
> > I beat Reclaimer as it was the easiest with the most game breaking skips in it.
>
> This is false as 343 is in the process of fixing their tracking system. You do need to do it all or else it will not count. The fact that you are promoting an exploit proves you do not deserve it.

So what! I got it, easiest 50000 xp ever.

BTW i am no noob to LASO. I’ve beaten Halo 3 and Halo Reach on LASO multiple times. I just have no reason to do it until i found out you don’t have to beat the whole campaign.

It’s possible that once the unlock system is fixed that these items will be reverted. So you may end having to do it anyway. I can’t say that as fact, just something that has been talked about.

I’ll be honest with you that I have already unlocked the emblem myself, but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to earn it. I’m already working towards that

> It’s possible that once the unlock system is fixed that these items will be reverted. So you may end having to do it anyway. I can’t say that as fact, just something that has been talked about.
>
> I’ll be honest with you that I have already unlocked the emblem myself, but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to earn it. I’m already working towards that

If it comes to that then i’ll welcome it. I’ve watched a lot of Mythic speedruns and i know plenty of tricks already involving skipping fights. And i’ve mastered killing Promethean knights on Mythic, easiest enemy i think actually, and throwing grenades next to elites so they dodge and i assassinate them mid animation lolol

Apparently the only source claiming that “Mythic mode” is LASO is that stickied post made by a user, so it’s not official. Mythic is just Legendary plus the Mythic skull, despite what you guys like to misname.

> Apparently the only source claiming that “Mythic mode” is LASO is that stickied post made by a user, so it’s not official. Mythic is just Legendary plus the Mythic skull, despite what you guys like to misname.

While I realize the mode does not exist in the game as an “official difficulty”, it is commonly referred to as “Mythic” by even Bungie and Official Xbox Magazine.

That’s solid enough for me.

PS - Never seen a post or article by Bungie claiming that Mythic Difficulty was just Legendary + the Mythic skull, but you are more than welcome to hunt for a link :slight_smile:

> Mythic is doing a run on Legendary, with ALL skulls activated, no deaths, no saving an quitting (so single segment). LASO is Legendary, ALL skulls on. If you arelooking to get the LASO emblem in Halo 4, You need to complete ALL missions in Halo 4, with ALL skulls activated. You can do this Solo or Co-op, but you cannot mix and match between the 2. Blind is indeed needed to get the LASO emblem, I can provide futher info on this if required, but I was given this straight form 343 (via the ARG I am involved in)

This man pretty much nailed it right on the head. Nicely done :slight_smile:

> Apparently the only source claiming that “Mythic mode” is LASO is that stickied post made by a user, so it’s not official. <mark>Mythic is just Legendary plus the Mythic skull</mark>, despite what you guys like to misname.

No, just no, Mythic is LASO (Legendary ALL 13 skulls on), with No Deaths, No save and quit, on each mission.

LASO, is Legendary ALL 13 skulls on, but you can use save and quit if you die

> LASO and Mythic are NOT the same. LASO is just Legendary All Skulls On, but since Reach, people have considered it to be everything except Blind.
>
> Mythic is the same, except you must have Blind on, and there has to be some kind of proof. In the other games, you needed to have Campaign Scoring on too, but unfortunately that doesn’t exist in Halo 4. And you can’t Save & Quit either.

It isn’t LASO if Blind isn’t on. It is Legendary All Skulls On
NOT Legendary All Skulls On Except Blind

Well thank the Prophets! I’ve done 3 missions so far under the LASO category (have had to save/quit few times) so still will get emblem. So I understand Mythic players do it more so for pride and accomplishment then? And props to them also…