What are the chances of emiles shotgun...

with the recent reveal of the Halo 5 memories of reach update
what are the chances of the req’s from the art book making it into the final game

emiles tribute shotgun and jun’s tribute sniper rifle are interesting looking weapons …not too sure if we need anymore shotguns or snipers but i do think it is a shame as they look good

i say their tribute’s as …they just used the standard reach sniper and shotgun :3

0%

zero percent chance. not being rude, just realistic. plus the nornfang and the blaze of glory is all the sniper and shotgun goodness you’ll ever need.

> 2533274961579910;3:
> zero percent chance. not being rude, just realistic. plus the nornfang and the blaze of glory is all the sniper and shotgun goodness you’ll ever need.

exactly

> 2533274961579910;3:
> zero percent chance. not being rude, just realistic. plus the nornfang and the blaze of glory is all the sniper and shotgun goodness you’ll ever need.

Pretty much this, i mean we have 4 shotgun variants as it is.

i thought so. shame looked good

Possible, but not with the Memories of Reach. Remember when they decided to drop the Hammer variants in a different update?

A: We have 4 shotguns as is, and one of them is mythic already.
B: Wasn’t the shotgun Emile used just a regular reach shotgun? Same goes for Jun’s sniper.

> 2533274812303481;8:
> A: We have 4 shotguns as is, and one of them is mythic already.
> B: Wasn’t the shotgun Emile used just a regular reach shotgun? Same goes for Jun’s sniper.

Yet the Nornfang comes with a damage boost, explosive rounds and proximity detonation, none of which are present in the campaign.

Bringing back the Reach sniper and shotgun model would be cool and there were plans for it originally.

> 2533274812303481;8:
> A: We have 4 shotguns as is, and one of them is mythic already.
> B: Wasn’t the shotgun Emile used just a regular reach shotgun? Same goes for Jun’s sniper.

A: very true
B: if you read my post , i said they are tribute ones
Well with this update i will just be contented seeing so many emiles and jorge-lite’s XD
<3 diet jorge lol

no chance i’m afraid, their weapons are not unique enough to be added as a req, and there is already many shotguns and snipers
if they were going to be added it would have been revealed already

> 2533274813061580;9:
> > 2533274812303481;8:
> > A: We have 4 shotguns as is, and one of them is mythic already.
> > B: Wasn’t the shotgun Emile used just a regular reach shotgun? Same goes for Jun’s sniper.
>
>
> Yet the Nornfang comes with a damage boost, explosive rounds and proximity detonation, none of which are present in the campaign.
>
> Bringing back the Reach sniper and shotgun model would be cool and there were plans for it originally.

The CE Shotgun would be much better than the Reach Shotgun IMHO:

• 12 bullets
  • Automatic (hold down the trigger)
  • Fast reload
  • Close-Mid range
  • Classic look for nostalgia

What are the chances? About the same as getting a falcon… Sorry, too soon?

zip zero nada