What are the best pre order bonuses.

They all look good, I chose amazon. But was it the best choice?

It’s all about you, if you like it or not, after all it would be unlockable.

Unfortunately, no. We both got screwed over choosing Amazon, turns out the internet decided that the Gamestop skin was the best. Your personal opinion makes no difference, your choice was wrong. Just like mine… sobs in corner

I really do hate the recent need for these preorder items in every new game coming out…that being said, I really do like my Best Buy preorder.

> It’s all about you, if you like it or not, after all it would be unlockable.

> I really do hate the recent need for these preorder items in every new game coming out…that being said, I really do like my Best Buy preorder.

I agree with you 100% on the pre order bonus for every new game that’s out. Back in my day you got what came in the box, no more-no less and everybody was happy. Now adays everybody feels entitled to a pre order bonus, it’s kinda sad.

That being said I’m getting mine at bestbuy as well. I’m happy with it.

I personally liked best buy’s pre order

I’m getting mine at Bestbuy. Why? Because I hate Gamestop

> I’m getting mine at Bestbuy. Why? Because I hate Gamestop

Hahahaha that -Yoink- is hilarious. you know you can actually get free games and discounts at bestbuy like crazy. I havent paid full price at a bestbuy for a new game in over a year lol. Plus there trade in bonus is a hell of a lot better than gamestops.

When i saw the Best Buy skin i instantly fell in love.

Best? That’s really opinion. My GF got the console cause we wanted a 2nd Xbox for downstairs, and I ordered LE from Amazon and a regular version frome some Netherlands company for the Locus helmet cause why the -Yoink- not.

Arctic BR is my favorite. But I’m biased because I’ve wanted an Arctic BR since Avalanche. xD Not to mention that it’s the only pre-order skin you’ll be able to see in-game too.

I went with gamestop for the pre order bonuses. Funny because all they offered was the Forest skin at first and while i know it’s purely just for looks, i was happy to know i am getting the arctic BR skin and since i am a rewards member, 3 emblems (Bonebreaker, Assassin and Mjolnir). With a unique haven theme and an unknown third bonus, i think it makes up for not getting the LE.

I see some hate for Gamestop but the one i go to in a nearby town is very helpful and not elitist. I wouldn’t go back if they were.

> I went with gamestop for the pre order bonuses. Funny because all they offered was the Forest skin and while i know it’s purely just for looks, i was happy to know i am getting the arctic BR skin and since i am a rewards member, 3 emblems.
>
>
> I see some hate for Gamestop but the one i go to in a nearby town is very helpful and not elitist. I wouldn’t go back if they were.

Same. I’ve been going to my local EB for about 14 years now with no issues.

shrugs

to bad u.s. gamestop customers dont get the arctic br skin. these pre order bonuses are all bs. However, eventually they will all be available via dlc, except for the exclusive armor and skins from LE game and console. I am getting both and thats what matters. When the dlc comes out for the all the pre order stuff i will get them then.

> to bad u.s. gamestop customers dont get the arctic br skin. these pre order bonuses are all bs. However, eventually they will all be available via dlc, except for the exclusive armor and skins from LE game and console. I am getting both and thats what matters. When the dlc comes out for the all the pre order stuff i will get them then.

Gamestop in the US is getting the Arctic BR now.

> > to bad u.s. gamestop customers dont get the arctic br skin. these pre order bonuses are all bs. However, eventually they will all be available via dlc, except for the exclusive armor and skins from LE game and console. I am getting both and thats what matters. When the dlc comes out for the all the pre order stuff i will get them then.
>
> Gamestop in the US is getting the Arctic BR now.

Really? can you confirm that? post a link i want to see

> > I went with gamestop for the pre order bonuses. Funny because all they offered was the Forest skin and while i know it’s purely just for looks, i was happy to know i am getting the arctic BR skin and since i am a rewards member, 3 emblems.
> >
> >
> > I see some hate for Gamestop but the one i go to in a nearby town is very helpful and not elitist. I wouldn’t go back if they were.
>
> Same. I’ve been going to my local EB for about 14 years now with no issues.
>
> shrugs

Hell i remember when the stores used to be called Funcoland back in the day and then Gamestop comes out of nowhere lol. Put the Gamecrazy/Hollywood video stores out of business to (which is where i used to get my games from when i was younger). Be going to Gamestop for more than just a few years now :P.

On another note, while i don’t mind DLC incentives, such content should already be in the game IMO. Halo sells on name alone (proof: ODST and Halo Wars), so it’s hard to see better incentive than that. :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > to bad u.s. gamestop customers dont get the arctic br skin. these pre order bonuses are all bs. However, eventually they will all be available via dlc, except for the exclusive armor and skins from LE game and console. I am getting both and thats what matters. When the dlc comes out for the all the pre order stuff i will get them then.
> >
> > Gamestop in the US is getting the Arctic BR now.
>
> Really? can you confirm that? post a link i want to see

Here you go

> > > to bad u.s. gamestop customers dont get the arctic br skin. these pre order bonuses are all bs. However, eventually they will all be available via dlc, except for the exclusive armor and skins from LE game and console. I am getting both and thats what matters. When the dlc comes out for the all the pre order stuff i will get them then.
> >
> > Gamestop in the US is getting the Arctic BR now.
>
> Really? can you confirm that? post a link i want to see

Sure thing.

http://www.halo4vote.com/

EDIT: Ninja’d