What am I supposed to do until Halo 4 comes out?

What am I supposed to do until Halo 4 comes out? I’m planning on getting either MW3 or BF3. I’m also definitely getting Skyrim, but for the time being im pretty damn bored…

> What am I supposed to do until Halo 4 comes out? I’m planning on getting either MW3 or BF3. I’m also definitely getting Skyrim, but for the time being im pretty damn bored…

well skyrim does have 300+ hrs of gameplay so knock yourself out. XP

Don’t make pointless thread about AA or not in Halo 4. At this point it’s pretty much already decided by 343i anyway. Play games, hang-out with friend, or whatever. As long as you have fun.

If you are looking for games, you have like billions of them comming out in the next months till march 2012 ! ^.^

Play Reach, for the time being I recently took up Black Ops again even though I used to hate it, truthfully if you find yourself getting bored of Reach it might not be a bad idea. If not try to find some other games you used to play a lot.

> > What am I supposed to do until Halo 4 comes out? I’m planning on getting either MW3 or BF3. I’m also definitely getting Skyrim, but for the time being im pretty damn bored…
>
> well skyrim does have 300+ hrs of gameplay so knock yourself out. XP

I will probably log a ridiculous amount of hours into Skyrim, i logged 500+ into oblivion, i got every weapon and completed every quest. It was epic. Im kind of a perfectionist.

Buy Halo CEA, Gears of War 3 and BF3. They are all good games unlike MW3.

I’m playing a mix of Reach and Black Ops (reach is only fun with a full party nowadays) until Gears 3 comes out, and then I’ll play that exclusively til BF3, and then I’ll play a combination of those two until Halo 4 pretty much.

Oh, and I’ll be getting CEA… just in case.

> Play Reach, for the time being I recently took up Black Ops again even though I used to hate it, truthfully if you find yourself getting bored of Reach it might not be a bad idea. If not try to find some other games you used to play a lot.

Yeah i got to a 2.0 KD on black ops and gave up i honestly feel like cod games dont require any skill anymore. I have kind of mastered them. Ninja pro, Ghost pro, SOH pro ftw.

> > > What am I supposed to do until Halo 4 comes out? I’m planning on getting either MW3 or BF3. I’m also definitely getting Skyrim, but for the time being im pretty damn bored…
> >
> > well skyrim does have 300+ hrs of gameplay so knock yourself out. XP
>
> I will probably log a ridiculous amount of hours into Skyrim, i logged 500+ into oblivion, i got every weapon and completed every quest. It was epic. Im kind of a perfectionist.

Ahhh oblivion it makes my heart sing with joy :slight_smile:

ACTUALLY, does anyone want to play CLASSIC SLAYER with me on reach. It has no AA’s and you can play old maps but the amount of people on it is usually so small you cant find a game. It’s -Yoinking!- legit!

You could go outside into the bright sunlight and enjoy yourself!

> You could go outside into the bright sunlight and enjoy yourself!

But its night out pouts

> ACTUALLY, does anyone want to play CLASSIC SLAYER with me on reach. It has no AA’s and you can play old maps but the amount of people on it is usually so small you cant find a game. It’s f#&@# legit!

I would, but something about it doesn’t feel right to me. Whenever I want to play classic Slayer I always stay for half of one game and just pop in Halo 3…

> > > What am I supposed to do until Halo 4 comes out? I’m planning on getting either MW3 or BF3. I’m also definitely getting Skyrim, but for the time being im pretty damn bored…
> >
> > well skyrim does have 300+ hrs of gameplay so knock yourself out. XP
>
> I will probably log a ridiculous amount of hours into Skyrim, i logged 500+ into oblivion, i got every weapon and completed every quest. It was epic. Im kind of a perfectionist.

Did you play Morrowind… ? and did the same ? gulps :S

> Buy Halo CEA, Gears of War 3 and BF3. They are all good games unlike MW3.

Opinions (like mine), but I agree anyways Rehash and Resign is poor and do not deserve 60$.

Option #1: preorder CEA. Option#2: Keep playing Reach. Option #3: Play any of the previous halo titles.

a

> Option #1: preorder CEA. Option#2: Keep playing Reach. Option #3: Play any of the previous halo titles.

Skyrim needs to be in that equation! >:S

> > You could go outside into the bright sunlight and enjoy yourself!
>
> But its night out pouts

Then go outside and enjoy the cool darkness and empty streets. :slight_smile:

> > > > What am I supposed to do until Halo 4 comes out? I’m planning on getting either MW3 or BF3. I’m also definitely getting Skyrim, but for the time being im pretty damn bored…
> > >
> > > well skyrim does have 300+ hrs of gameplay so knock yourself out. XP
> >
> > I will probably log a ridiculous amount of hours into Skyrim, i logged 500+ into oblivion, i got every weapon and completed every quest. It was epic. Im kind of a perfectionist.
>
> Did you play Morrowind… ? and did the same ? gulps :S
>
>
>
> > Buy Halo CEA, Gears of War 3 and BF3. They are all good games unlike MW3.
>
> Opinions (like mine), but I agree anyways Rehash and Resign is poor and do not deserve 60$.

No they deserve €28 off amazon. :slight_smile:

> > > You could go outside into the bright sunlight and enjoy yourself!
> >
> > But its night out pouts
>
> Then go outside and enjoy the cool darkness and empty streets. :slight_smile:

But I might get kidnapped O_O le gasp