What am I missing out on by not getting LE?

I intended to write this post when Walmart still had the LE preorder available earlier this week to help make a decision, but they are now sold out. So I ask this question: What am I missing out on by getting standard edition, and what isn’t a big deal? Here’s the list I have so far:

1. Not getting the Season Pass, but if purchased separately I get two extra helmets. (I love Scanner)

-No big deal. Bonus actually.

1. No early access to Specializations (except if preordered through Gamespot uk)

-This really sucks, probably the biggest down-side. Does anyone know if you do the “redeem a friends LE code on my xbox, then we both get the stuff” thing with that code?

1. Recruit Armor is for everyone, right?

-No big deal.

1. Don’t get streaming of FuD.

-Friend has LE, can watch with him.

1. No extra skins.

-No big deal.

1. No extra booklet.

-Friend. No biggie.

So is that pretty much everything? Is there something missing from the list or can I forgive myself for not getting the Limited Edition and actually GET two extra helmets?

This is a serious thread, no hate, thanks for any help.

Nothing really, they should’ve really made a legendary edition that came with the FOTUS and every pre-order incentive.

mtn dew/doritos is doing the exp thing (starting october13th) so you can easily get those specializations quickly.

> mtn dew/doritos is doing the exp thing (starting october13th) so you can easily get those specializations quickly.

I’ve seen these things for CoD, but what do they do?

> mtn dew/doritos is doing the exp thing (starting october13th) so you can easily get those specializations quickly.

Going to be laughing when you are proven wrong. :3

You’re missing out on the Collectors value of the Limited Edition, which is why I’m getting it so I don’t miss out. I love to collect me some Halo.

> You’re missing out on the Collectors value of the Limited Edition, which is why I’m getting it so I don’t miss out. I love to collect me some Halo.

Yeah that is a bummer. Though I’ve never gotten an above-standard version of any Halo game, so maybe it would have looked out of place (mental game to make me feel better).

> > You’re missing out on the Collectors value of the Limited Edition, which is why I’m getting it so I don’t miss out. I love to collect me some Halo.
>
> Yeah that is a bummer. Though I’ve never gotten an above-standard version of any Halo game, so maybe it would have looked out of place (mental game to make me feel better).

Ask your friend if you can buy the extras off him after he gets the skins or whatever.

I’m a huge Halo fan, and have been for a very long time, and I’m not getting the Limited Edition. It’s not worth it, in my opinion. The two biggest reasons why I didn’t get the LE was because Forward Unto Dawn wasn’t even a physical copy, and the other reason was that the case was metallic, and ugly, in my opinion.

Wait, you HAD to preorder it?? I was just going to buy it once it came out… Great.

I dont know if you meen the redeeming process of the codes starts Oct 13 but its already available, I got some of the Dew at my local Walmart although they only had the original flavor.

> Wait, you HAD to preorder it?? I was just going to buy it once it came out… Great.

You still have a chance surf ebay and try local gamestops 2 days after release (they only hold games for 2 days idk about other retailers) Ive gotten copies of special editions that no one picked up.