What about us in Britain?

Although it may be thought that we all play COD here in England, there are still loads of mega halo fans who miss out on events such as comic-con and halofest - I have been playing halo from the day it was released and it has been a part of my life ever since, at primary (elementery) school my catchphrase was “the captain wants you on the bridge ASAP you better follow me” I have never played a game which made me believe the characters and their emotions. I really want some sort of event here in England where Halo is in the spotlight… Who could forget there first experience of halo?

Erm… There was one for reach. A guy dressed as a grey N6 used a pressure powered jetpack with Big Ben in the background :confused:

> Erm… There was one for reach. A guy dressed as a grey N6 used a pressure powered jetpack with Big Ben in the background :confused:

I remember seeing that on the news, god, that was a good day.

> Erm… There was one for reach. A guy dressed as a grey N6 used a pressure powered jetpack with Big Ben in the background :confused:

I don’t think that was for anything special, it was for the release of Halo Reach not an actual event :confused:

> > Erm… There was one for reach. A guy dressed as a grey N6 used a pressure powered jetpack with Big Ben in the background :confused:
>
> I don’t think that was for anything special, it was for the release of Halo Reach not an actual event :confused:

Hey, in Australia we didn’t even get that

And we Had the whole Halo tournament with celebrities that was exclusive to the uk.

In France, for the Reach release … Well, in fact two days after Reach was released, Microsoft only organized a poor “private/VIP” event for the press and some community representatives; the only point to being there was eating weird appetizers and see Microsoft congratulating itself about how Reach was kick–Yoink-.
And they offered Halo Mega-blocks to everyone … Well, for that I was happy to have at least a mongoose…! (No, seriously, I keep it on my desk)

Europe would definitely appreciate some events like that.